OT Ronnie Stanley [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

^^^ What about Thurston? Is he going to be a G or C for us?

The staff like Thurston asa guard. And he is all for it too.

He's athletic enough to be a nice guard in our new system. I don't think it'd make much sense for him to play OT for us here with his current measurables.

Little bit off topic, but I was told that Sirles has moved to RT and Yoshi is playing LT with Tyler Moore right behind him battling for time at LT. It appears we have our LT for 3 years after this one.

^^^ What about Thurston? Is he going to be a G or C for us?

The staff like Thurston asa guard. And he is all for it too.

He's athletic enough to be a nice guard in our new system. I don't think it'd make much sense for him to play OT for us here with his current measurables.

Little bit off topic, but I was told that Sirles has moved to RT and Yoshi is playing LT with Tyler Moore right behind him battling for time at LT. It appears we have our LT for 3 years after this one.

this is accurate.

As long as you weren't penciling Sirles to start at RT...

Watching him play right now on FSN. His Bishop Gorman team is playing Chaparral(AZ) or better known as the high school of Whorn commit Conner Brewer. Quite a good game, though early.

Anyways it's halfway through the second quarter and Stanley is pretty much punking whomever is in front of him. Good footwork and very good upper body strength so far.

Watching him play right now on FSN. His Bishop Gorman team is playing Chaparral(AZ) or better known as the high school of Whorn commit Conner Brewer. Quite a good game, though early.

Anyways it's halfway through the second quarter and Stanley is pretty much punking whomever is in front of him. Good footwork and very good upper body strength so far.

Their entire O-line are monsters.

Bg's facilities easily could go toe to toe with many of those in Texas. You know the ones that no one else can match.

Speaking of Texas's high school facilities. A few years ago when I went to Louisiana with my high school band, and we were going through Texas and there was this state-of-the-art high school football stadium. The thing was that it was in the middle of a corn field in the middle of nowhere. It was actually pretty funny to see.

After watching the game on DVR....(sober)..... I see great size and great foot quickness! I think he has some outstanding potential, and promise! It is obvious that size is one of his biggest assets, he needs to be a little bit more physical at the point of impact and finish the block... but I think he is an outstanding prospect!

Slimming down and then building up might be the answer, ...kinda what they are doing with Klatchko...slim these prospects down with a lot of cardio and movement.......then they can hit the protein and the weight room!!I know he is a commodity when it comes to OL but Mr. Stanley could be a staple of this upcoming O-Line that ((Belichek Jr.(Pellini) could capitalize on!!!! Im sorry...everytime I watch one of his interviews he deflects and is about as vague as vague gets...I love it! By the way Belichek stole that from Coach Osborne!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Rivals shows him visiting for the Mich State game. Are we being Hobbied or does he have real interest in us?

There is interest. NU has been on Ronnie for a long time.

There is legit interest as Paul said. We started on Ronnie last year when we were recruiting Grimble.