OT Ronnie Stanley [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

Rivals screwed me on this one then. Seen the 5 team logos above his name and went with it.

They do that with all kids. Those logos in no way represent favorites.

Yeah I always remembered doing that with Owa and I always refreshed the page until NU was first hoping it would be an omen to have him come here, but it failed. :angry:

Rivals screwed me on this one then. Seen the 5 team logos above his name and went with it.

They do that with all kids. Those logos in no way represent favorites.

Yeah I always remembered doing that with Owa and I always refreshed the page until NU was first hoping it would be an omen to have him come here, but it failed. :angry:

HAHA! Dedication!

Sounds like he committed to Notre Dame while on his OV there.

We'll see. If he goes to FSU next weekend like he scheduled, I would make that a very soft commit. If he doesn't I am not overly suprised by his choice. He had voiced concerns about playing the same position as Andrus, and becauseof that wasn't keen on committing to the same school. Not saying I am 100% Andrus is in, but more that Stanley may be thinking that.

Sounds like he committed to Notre Dame while on his OV there.

Apparently, this is not the case.

Yeah, that was the rumor early yesterday. I still don't think we get him in the end.

His teammate Shaquille Powell committed to Duke though, very good pick up the Blue Devils.