OT Ronnie Stanley [Notre Dame Commit]

Nexus

He can replace Yoshi

Or Andrus. Have to get either, would love to get both but that may be asking too much.

We have a chance at both of them. I do in fact think we end up with Andrus. Ronnie it all kind of depends.

It seems as though Arkansas and Notre Dame are the main competition for Ronnie. And we all know who we have done recruiting against Arky. :facepalm:

He can replace Yoshi

Or Andrus. Have to get either, would love to get both but that may be asking too much.

We have a chance at both of them. I do in fact think we end up with Andrus. Ronnie it all kind of depends.

It seems as though Arkansas and Notre Dame are the main competition for Ronnie. And we all know who we have done recruiting against Arky. :facepalm:

1 out of 2 last year I thought.

He can replace Yoshi

Yup, but I still dont trust that used car salesman Petrino.

He can replace Yoshi

I guess I don't get the hate for Petrino. He's essentially the offensive version of Bo, innovative mind on one side of the ball that has yet to take it to the nc level, and who yells a lot when they get mad. I know the media kills him but they do that to Bo just as much. I lived with Petrino's nephew in college so everything was spun the opposite direction from what the media says about him, but I think he's a pretty decent guy actually.

Sorry to thread jack, I just always wondered why he got the rep he has.

He can replace Yoshi

I guess I don't get the hate for Petrino. He's essentially the offensive version of Bo, innovative mind on one side of the ball that has yet to take it to the nc level, and who yells a lot when they get mad. I know the media kills him but they do that to Bo just as much. I lived with Petrino's nephew in college so everything was spun the opposite direction from what the media says about him, but I think he's a pretty decent guy actually.

To be honest I'm still a little sour about the whole Tevin Mitcehl situation and how it played out. He might be a great guy, I dont know.

He can replace Yoshi

The biiggest thing going against landing both of them, is that they want to both play RT. Ronnie has even came out and said this, and how it kind affects his thinking. I am sure either would play LT, but they both have came out and said they want to be RTs. A petty thing to you and I but pretty big factor for these kids.

Still see NU landing 1 of the 2.

He can replace Yoshi

The biiggest thing going against landing both of them, is that they want to both play RT. Ronnie has even came out and said this, and how it kind affects his thinking. I am sure either would play LT, but they both have came out and said they want to be RTs. A petty thing to you and I but pretty big factor for these kids.

Still see NU landing 1 of the 2.

Its the opposite, they both want to play LT

He can replace Yoshi

Well the way he left Atlanta for starters.

He can replace Yoshi

To be honest I'm still a little sour about the whole Tevin Mitcehl situation and how it played out. He might be a great guy, I dont know.

Bottom line is that Petrino cheated to get Tevin. We had probably one of our top two or three prospects robbed from us to no fault of our own. They cheated.

He can replace Yoshi

Bottom line is that Petrino cheated to get Tevin. We had probably one of our top two or three prospects robbed from us to no fault of our own. They cheated.

No fault of anyone's. The kid was swayed to go to Arkansas by a secondary violation right? They simulated a gameday experience for him by putting a jersey with his name on it in the lockerroom. Am I missing anything? That's the situation as I've heard it anyway. If that's all it takes to get him to change his mind and throwaway the relationships he had with our coaches than he wasn't really sold on Nebraska anyway. I'm not saying Petrino didn't break the rules because he did, but why be bitter about losing a kid that wasn't all that excited about being a Cornhusker anyway?