The next three games

Since Bo has been here, we've never escaped a stretch like this. Hopefully this season changes that. The road games will be difficult. Focus and preparation are the key.

I think we can win em, as the opponents weaknesses are our strengths.

@ Kansas State

vs. Texas

@ Oklahoma State

These three games are the toughest part of the schedule in my opinion. Survive this three week stretch and undefeated is entirely possible. Your thoughts?

Yep.

Here it is. Put up or shut up time. The South Dakota high school team stuffing our offense has me fully spooked. I simply don't have a clue....

these 3 games are like Washington, we are either good enough to be rated 5 or 6 and win handily, or we don't belong, if we lose any one of these games, we don't belong...really not much else to say, if we are good, we should be getting even better.....getting better will win the next 3 games, staying the same won't.

We could lose them all...BUT...we can win them all too!!

IMO...depends on the frosh...

When he plays like he did at Washington we are unstoppable. When he plays like he did against the Jacks...well...let's hope the defense is up to it!!

Agreed, also I think if the team gets up for all these games like they should since it's conference and all we win all of them.

@ Kansas State

vs. Texas

@ Oklahoma State

These three games are the toughest part of the schedule in my opinion. Survive this three week stretch and undefeated is entirely possible. Your thoughts?

Agreed. We're coming into a stretch of tough games alright. But this discussion should include Mizzou——a game that will be every bit as tough as K-State or Okie Lite, even though we host Mizzou in Lincoln. The whole month of October is gonna be tough sledding. After that we face Iowa St and KU, a notch below the level of our October games (sorry Cy) before heading to aTm.

10/07 . . . . @ Kansas St.

10/16 . . . . Texas

10/23 . . . . @ Okie Lite

10/30 . . . . Mizzou

I hope Texas plays like the first half in RRR for the whole game and then we should able to win. :bonez The late turnover stopped Texas from coming from behind to win and that dumb roughing penalty which give OU a first down and led to OU's last TD. Those 2 plays and Texas is 4-1 instead of 3-2.

I don't think we can really compare how K-State has played against other teams and who they have beat and so on. It's all about how we match up with them man on man. I hate the comparisons where people say "UCF shut down Thomas so that means we should really be able to give him a rough day." That's not necessarily true. Since SDSU ran the ball down our throat 4 yards a carry, then Mississippi Valley State should be able to do the same thing rignt?

I think our offensive and defensive lines will be improved from last weekend and their heads will be in the game for the KSU game. It all starts right there for this three game stretch. Like most of you have already said, we gotta be ready for the game that's right in front of us and not be looking forward to the Texas game.

GBR