Odd feelings for CU

krc1995

I never hated colorado with a passion until dan hawkins took over. "Worst day as a buff is better than the best day as a husker." Come on man, all you're doing is getting our team pumped up to kick your ass every year. Now that we only get to do it one more time in the big 12, we better make the best of it. I don't care what happens to colorado when they go to the pac 10. It would be cool to schedule them in non-conference down the road again sometime though to remember the big 12 days.

GBR

The only team I won't cheer for out of conference is Texas. Everyone else though I root for especially against the SEC schools. I'm tired of hearing that the weakest SEC team would whoop up on the strongest Big 12 team. Well it looks like the SEC failed the litmus test. One of their top tier teams fell to one of our bottom feeders. SEC fans are almost as bad as Missery fans. Almost though.

Having CU move to the Pac-10 does NOT improve their fans, who have been some of the most ignorant, mean-spirited, dirty mouthed and just plain hateful fans in the USA. So, in their last year I should wish them well? :wacko:

A CU out of conference win is better for our SOS. CU has the worst fans so other than our SOS i don't care.

Just a warning, I might go as far as to say Hawkeye fans are worse. Kirk Ferentz is respectful enough, but the fans are just straight up rude.