Did you see the "I hate N" sign last night??

mwj98

I'm glad we're playing Missouri at home this year. Their fans have been far more obnoxious and disrespectful than KSU's or any big 12 north fans in the past, so given how bad KSU's were last night there's no telling how bad it would have been in Columbia.

Fans were awful yesterday, not just the fact that we walked in front of the students lined up which was bad but there were year old men being unclassy....the students non stop were yelling, throwing bottles, flipping us off and while we were walking by aggieville people were yelling stuff out of there cars, a mid 40 year old said to my two friends "they keep them fat in nebraska" which i must say both girls are under 120, and then constant f*ck you's from every other car, and then right behind the band were three k staters putting their arms in front of the tuba players, flipping off the directors...i think ive seen more middle fingers in Manhattan than ive seen in my life

It's good that we play both Missouri and Colorado at home this year. We also won't have to go back to Kansas to play the Jayhawks, since Turner and the boys in blue will be coming here.

We'll show the Big 12 how to behave as we go. The love-fest we're going to shower on Turner is going to be a sight to behold.

K-state ladies were cute.. some of them at least..

and all this bashing on K-state is warranted i am sure, but let me tell you. After the game was over. An older gentleman in a K-state shirt turned to a young guy and said "great game kid, Martinez is good looking player. Good luck in the big 10" and the fan, seemed shocked.. said thank you.

that was the end of it.

Students are a bad example because in big groups(most of which are drunk) they act poorly. We were chanting things up in our "husker student section" last night that might be taken offensively by some.. or how we sang Bill happy birthday after every touchdown...

That stuff happens. We werent as bad, or even close to as bad as the stories i hear but it shouldnt shock you.

I am not saying what some K-state fans did is ok, because it is not. I am just saying lets not lump all fans in, because i ran into plenty of very nice fans who said nothing to me.

The behavior in the stands is poor but we already knew Kmart were a bunch of jackwagons right?

The trea$on and I hate N signs were funny. We've easily said bad or worse about Texas.

I actually like the I hate N sign. It was perfect in its simplicity and I really appreciate the fact that he made the N red!!