Lot of love from Rome

I know its sometimes bad to get into the hype so much, but damn it feel so good to hear people talk about Ne like the good ol days. I think we are back, and no better way to prove it then a national title run to leave the big 12, then hopefully one to start the big 10. that would be awesome!!

Nothing has changed, Rome is still a talking head, who is more than willing to jump on any band wagon that happens to come by at the time. I don't put much into anything he, or his buddies over at ESPN have to say...after all, they are only going for ratings themselves. :espnsucks:

Nothing has changed, Rome is still a talking head, who is more than willing to jump on any band wagon that happens to come by at the time. I don't put much into anything he, or his buddies over at ESPN have to say...after all, they are only going for ratings themselves. :espnsucks:

Is nice just hear the talk though. Whether we like the talking heads or not, the fact they're talking about us says something

Cowherd was giving props this morning too.

talking about most of the dominate teams in the country, despite who anyone has actually played; just "using my eyes, tOSU is good. Just watching Bama, my eyes, not my emotion tell me they're good. Nebraska last nite, played good. Is good. You go on the the road and beat Washington, go to Manhattan and beat KSU, and not just win but bury them...my eyes tell me they're good. Great freshman QB and a stiff defense. You can't get to the edge on them and they flat out play team defense. One of the top 5 teams in the country no doubt."

talked us up for a good 5 minutes.

went on to talk about why some other teams aren't so good, just by watching them you could see their weakness.

'

The death blow came this morning when Corso picked us for the National Championship game.

We will know this weekend, Texas no matter the rankings or losses is the most talented team we will face, including Oklahoma. We will see true speed and strength, if we man handle them, we are truly for real. KState was a good indicator, but not to great of defense to say the least.

I think we handle Texas, but I expect it to be a battle all the way through, I do not expect Taylor to run wild on them as I think they will spy him, but Helu and Rex and McNeil will have good days.

But if Taylor does what he has done so far he is the real thing and we have a great 3.5 years ahead of us. I would like to see us get him out of the games earlier and get someone else some snaps. An injury could change our fortune very quickly and when you are up 20 plus points, there really is not a reason for taking chances.