**Official Texas Game Discussion**

Secondary is the tits today. Need to man up and stop the run the run defense looks a bit sissy today. Niles sucks, he needs to stop dropping balls. That and a good forced fumble have this game in Texas favor. Get a pick or two in the next half and we can pull this back to a game if our offense settled down and finishes plays.

I'm gonna change my shirt- maybe that will shake up our aura

and maybe start doing shots incase the shirt switch doesn't work

i'll join you in this.

bought a new one this year because my fiancee said she was tired of looking at my old one that had holes in it. But, I think we need a little old-holey-shirt good luck.

We're motivated enough. We simply are not nearly as good a football team as all of the hype had many believing. Our defense is a shell of last years, average D. The offense. We have terrible wideouts. The run heavy option with TM requires a slow D to be successful. We are being badly exposed. Unless we get very lucky, this is going to be Butt Ugly. brown should have tried to score before the half, we would not have likely stopped them. I hope that comes back to bite them, but I'm not counting on it.