**Official Texas Game Discussion**

Key thing.

#1. I think i am jinxing this game because im watching it, but good news, im leaving right now to go to Mahoney state park.

#2. Texas is fast, whether you like it or not, they are. They can close the gap better than the other teams can against the run.

#3. Texas is doing what SDSU did, committing two guys to Taylor Martinez.

#4. There are huge holes in the passing lanes, its a weakness that needs to be exploited if Nebraska wants to win.

#5. It would help is the recievers could catch and Taylor isn't throwing balls behind them.

#6. Stop putting the ball on the ground offense.

#7. Defense is playing good but we need to stop the QB keeper and pick off Gilbert.

#8. No more runs to the outside Watson, Texas is too fast, run the ball right at them.

I will be following the game from my phone, but i hope the Huskers can put this to bed quickly. We are already gonna catch flack for bad play in the 1st half, we don't need to add a loss to that.

Thenarse is going to put me in an early grave. That guy has had the same problem since he walked on campus.

Just. Freaking. Wrap. Up.

Yep. hasn't changed since getting here. He doesn't get it and never will. He makes just 2 tackles instead of trying for big hits and this game is 13-3 or even 9-3. I would be happy if he never played another down for the Huskers!

We're motivated enough. We simply are not nearly as good a football team as all of the hype had many believing. Our defense is a shell of last years, average D. The offense. We have terrible wideouts. The run heavy option with TM requires a slow D to be successful. We are being badly exposed. Unless we get very lucky, this is going to be Butt Ugly. brown should have tried to score before the half, we would not have likely stopped them. I hope that comes back to bite them, but I'm not counting on it.

Disagree to some extent. We are not executing today. However, I do think that our D line is crap without Suh.

I see us getting the ball 4 times in the second half. We need some points the first time we get the ball. A pick six wouldn't hurt either although I see Texas simply running the ball and willing to play defense.

If I'm Mack Brown I don't put the ball in the air unless it's 3rd and 10. Your defense is going to dominate this game. The Huskers made mistakes and spotted you points. You have a two touchdown lead against a team that hasn't scored squat. The road to a W is so easy for the horns now. Only they could blow it.

We're motivated enough. We simply are not nearly as good a football team as all of the hype had many believing. Our defense is a shell of last years, average D. The offense. We have terrible wideouts. The run heavy option with TM requires a slow D to be successful. We are being badly exposed. Unless we get very lucky, this is going to be Butt Ugly. brown should have tried to score before the half, we would not have likely stopped them. I hope that comes back to bite them, but I'm not counting on it.

i think you hit it on the head. it was only a couple of weeks ago that we barely beat SDSU. i think we are better then what we have showed. a top 20 team, but not a top 5 team.