**Official Texas Game Discussion**

I can handle getting beat if we leave it on the field and the better team prevails. What is so disgusting is how poorly Big Red has played today and barring an absolute miracle this thing is a final.

WE BEAT OURSELVES!!! Would we have one without the mistakes? I don't know. I just know when you make them you lose, period! Dropped balls, missed tackles, penalties, and others that are just killers.

We're not there yet folks. Getting better but not there yet.

Very disappointing! Damn it! I hate the frickin' Longhorns!

SUPERBUNNY

Summary: Bad calls all day from the refs...part of football though. However, more bad calls and spots than I have seen in awhile.

Watson should have stopped calling the zone read with Martinez

Martinez made bad reads.

We did not make plays with dropped balls and fumbles.

Niles Paul should not be on the field with his consistent bad play.

So we didn't stop them, which means kicking away would've been a terrible terrible call giving us no chance at all. SO there.

The call was stupid no matter the outcome...I'll spell it out for you...

You have to weigh your chances of getting a recovery from the onside against the loss of field position. Your chances of getting the recovery are extremely small, but you've got a pretty good shot at getting them starting on their own 20 with our kicker.

In either case, you need to get a 3 and out to have a shot at winning. You have to proceed assuming you'll do that, otherwise you'll lose no matter what you do. In that case, getting the 3 and out in Texas' territory is far, far superior to some crap chance at recovering an onside kick.

It's not rocket science. Once again, submit your app to UNL, I'm sure they'll be pleased to have you.