Would a 11-2 season be a failure?

A freshman QB is usually good for 2 L's on their own. I have to think that if the Huskers go 11-2, it is a good year. The difference between 11-2 and 12-1, playing in the conference title game with an outside shot at a title game is minute. Huskers SHOULD beat ISU, KU and CU, has a great chance of beating OSU, MU and A&M, but I am not sure they get through all of them. The best QB in the history of this University lost to ISU as a frosh, so the unpredictable is predictable.

+1 My thoughts exactly.

If we beat mizzou we are in, and i think bo will get this team ready and we can win out, im hopeing mizzou can beat ou and so can someone else so we have another shot at Texas, Ou would be a great game to end the rivalry but after watching the texas defense throwing the bones i want to destroy them, i would do anything to play texas again

11-2 is a great season, no matter our hopes or dreams. I would be very happy with it. I never expect NC's. Depends on who the loss is to as to what affect it would have on us. We have to beat Missouri. I think we can do that. We beat them it will work out. I see little chance of Missouri beating Oklahoma. It is like us playing Texas, they have their number.

I do not see us beating Oklahoma, unless in the next month or so we can learn to hang on to the ball, and catch the ball.

Texas gave the conference a plan to shut down Martinez, with out the threat of a pass completion we are in a lot of trouble with the talent of Oklahoma is my guess.

Getting to the CCG though, if things go as they are now, would get us into the Fiesta as Oklahoma would be headed to the NC game. Maybe.

I think them running the table is our only chance at a BCS game. Not that big a deal to me, as I felt we are least another two years away from being a contender. I agree, Texas is the better team in the conference, and I expect them to win out. I just think our ball handling will get us time and again with top athletes against us.

We had our chance and blew it. Time to move on and get what we can.