**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion**

I might have to turn the sound off on this.

About halfway through the 2nd quarter, I was ready for Franklin to tell me what Gundy's a$$ tastes like

Jeez, I agree. Or "Hmm...I didn't see a #90 in there." Or "Crick only has 2 tackles." Or "OSU winning by 1" when the score is 21-20 NU. Awful, biased, awful. My ears are bleeding.

The funniest thing is, him backpeddling after what he's said, priceless

Need to get the guy covering Blackmon some help. Also the D on the flea flicker was horrendous, looked like Dennard and Smith were jogging after the play instead of going after it.

Offense Martinez has been impressive throwing the ball. And overall the offense has done pretty good, but the defense needs to step it up if they want to win.

We watching the same game? Defense is slipping against the rush and pass both...

Yeah the offense gets about a B- for me. A turnover and inconsistencies. Several poor passes and decisions plus drops. We've had some penalties to help sustain drives and we've punted what 3 times? Offense playing alright but I figured the D would be the one struggling today anyway so this is no surprise for me. Just didn't expect 27 points. Really thought we'd limit big plays.

Halftime thoughts:

Niles is having one of his better games, but still can't hang on to the ball.

Our D line is weak, and I fail to see it is "the scheme" as many have stated.

Prince is getting beat for the first time consistently.

Watson stopped calling the zone read so often and is mixing it up more...a plus.

Offense is moving the ball well.

Alex is a playmaker, as always.

The announcers need to get of the Okilite lovefest.

Please feel free to add to the list.

Need to get the guy covering Blackmon some help. Also the D on the flea flicker was horrendous, looked like Dennard and Smith were jogging after the play instead of going after it.

Offense Martinez has been impressive throwing the ball. And overall the offense has done pretty good, but the defense needs to step it up if they want to win.

I'm not real worried about the passing game. Blackmon, as I mentioned earlier only has 3 catches. One of them was for most of his yardage on the 80 yard flea flicker. If not for that play, Weeden is 10/20 129 yards and a pick. I can live with those numbers. I'd like to see us focus more on the running game.

Huskers will roll in the 2nd half.