**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion**

Halftime thoughts:

Niles is having one of his better games, but still can't hang on to the ball.

Our D line is weak, and I fail to see it is "the scheme" as many have stated.

Prince is getting beat for the first time consistently.

Watson stopped calling the zone read so often and is mixing it up more...a plus.

Offense is moving the ball well.

Alex is a playmaker, as always.

The announcers need to get of the Okilite lovefest.

Please feel free to add to the list.

Thenarse still horrible tackling for a second straight week

People on here really make me sick.... calling for a loss with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Seriously?

You're the type of fan that leaves a game at memorial stadium with tons of time on the clock.

Yeah, it's amazing how much negativity there is. We are winning. We were trailing by 3 when people were saying we're going to get destroyed. I don't care if OSU has 3,000 yards of offense as long as we are up at the end.

Pelini usually makes good halftime adjustments. They're going to score, they're too well balanced with passing/running, but I expect it to be a lot harder.

Offense is pleasantly surprising with the exception of a few dropped balls and no-gains on runs. Extremely impressed with Martinez' passing and hope to see more of that along with more Burkhead.

People on here really make me sick.... calling for a loss with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Seriously?

You're the type of fan that leaves a game at memorial stadium with tons of time on the clock.

Yeah, it's amazing how much negativity there is. We are winning. We were trailing by 3 when people were saying we're going to get destroyed. I don't care if OSU has 3,000 yards of offense as long as we are up at the end.

Well this is not the '95 Huskers - we will probably never see that caliber of team again. It's not even the '09 Huskers with the awesome D led by Suh. It's a new team that has to win its own way. So far it seems like it wins games by a combination of (1) hot-and-cold defense, (2) hot-and-cold offense, and (3) hot-and-cold special teams.

This- but I maybe people come to message boards to vent? Still, I hope Bo and company aren't such negitive nellies.

Yiu sir, are correct. Oh and you get a plus 1. :worship

Comments like this make me sick. We have been getting worn down defensively and the offense is keeping up right now as it should be with osu's defense but this is going to be a tough one. I'm not the fan to leave memorial stadium early. What's the point in that. I paid for the ticket and I'll continue to enjoy the environment even if the game is hard to watch (chief's fan here). So when I say "we're gonna lose this one boys" it's because I believe we're going to lose this game. Just the pace of it and the way things are going. I felt we were going to lose last week before the game started and I I concerned about missouri at home. So what! I'm a realist. I call what I see. I hope I'm wrong. Plain and simple. I was wrong about the 09 Clemson bowl at halftime. I expect our team to keep fighting and come out with a better strategy on D but they still looked very tired at the end there. GBR!