I just wanted to put this out there....NE/MU

Hey all,

Conversations have been good that i have seen so far. I know there will be disagreements. And I know some Husker fans hate Mizzou, just like I know MU fans that hate the Huskers.

But I am making a statement/plea to be cival to one another and lets have a spirited, informative and trolling/D Bag free game week on this board.

:cheers

EDIT: This is more for the MU fans coming to visit. But it never hurts to remind some in the home crowd also... :)

Hey all,

Conversations have been good that i have seen so far. I know there will be disagreements. And I know some Husker fans hate Mizzou, just like I know MU fans that hate the Huskers.

But I am making a statement/plea to be cival to one another and lets have a spirited, informative and trolling/D Bag free game week on this board.

As long as other MU fans are as cool as you, there shouldn't be any problem :cheers

I appreciate the friendly words Fro, and hopefully the gloves stay on until game time. :box Yourself and all Tiger fans are welcome on the board to provide thoughtful and stimulating discussion, staying within the board regulations. If we encounter Mizzou fans/trolls like I encountered on my trip to Columbia, they will be disciplined, simple as that (same with intolerant Huskers). I look forward to a hard fought game with our neighbors to the south and some good discussions in the coming days. This is probably the biggest MU-NU game in my lifetime.

I think we're more likely to have an influx of trolls after the game if Missouri wins than prior to the game. After all the mouth-shooting last year, and the crushing loss, the kind of person willing to troll an opponent's board is less likely to put themselves out there again - they don't want to suffer the embarrassment again.

If Missouri wins the braggarts and blowhards will return. And they'll last about as long as a French trooper on the Maginot Line.

Hey all,

EDIT: This is more for the MU fans coming to visit. But it never hurts to remind some in the home crowd also... :)

Hey Fro,

How big is the loss of your NT Hamilton? I tried to re-watch the OU game and I didn't see where he got hurt. I looked to see how disruptive he was, but I didn't see a whole lot of him. I know losing some key defenders can hurt.

Thoughts?

Hey all,

Hey Fro,

How big is the loss of your NT Hamilton? I tried to re-watch the OU game and I didn't see where he got hurt. I looked to see how disruptive he was, but I didn't see a whole lot of him. I know losing some key defenders can hurt.

Thoughts?

He has been good this year. And he starts for a reason. But with that said we rotate our DL and since we got Burge and Aldon Smith back this last week it could have been alot worse than it currently is.

FYI Hamilton went down i think about midway through the first. So they basically played the whole OU game without him.