Nebraska is going to make us Bowl Eligible

That's right...the Cyclones are 4-4 right now and after we do away with Kansas we will be 5-4. After that...we crush the Huskers and Wallah! A trip to the Pollution Bowl or Captain Crunch Bowl or whatever will be ours!

Fear Us! Texas didn't and look what happened to them!

A broken clock is right twice a day....

Sun shines on a dogs ass every once in awhile....

Can't polish a turd....

That's right...the Cyclones are 4-4 right now and after we do away with Kansas we will be 5-4. After that...we crush the Huskers and Wallah! A trip to the Pollution Bowl or Captain Crunch Bowl or whatever will be ours!

Fear Us! Texas didn't and look what happened to them!

Is the team that shows up going to be the team that played Utah and OKlahoma or the team that played Texas?

You haven't beat us yet Cy!!!! Maybe there will be a bus accident, or an actual Cyclone, or the Jayhawks who played Georgia Tech will be released from their Columbian Jungle Prison by the FARC!

If one team in the Big 12 could beat UT and UNL, but somehow lose to this year's Jayhawks, it would be you guys...

I see Cy has been hitting the sauce again.

Iowa State could beat us again. They have a for-real defense, and when they come to play, they can play well. Further, they may catch us on the back end of an ugly loss for the second year in a row.

However, if they beat us, I'm sure they'll do it with our full attention, unlike last year when we were clearly hung over and not showing the Clones the proper respect.

Somehow, no matter what happens this weekend, I don't see us going into Ames overlooking the Cyclones.