Blackmon

95huskers

Im not to knowledgeable on all that, but it sounds like it may get dropped to speeding based on some of the posts I have seen on the OSU board. He may get a one or 2 game suspension for the legal trouble. BUT if I were OSU I would be worried about the other things. Like where he got the Cowboys tickets? Buddy Dez hooking him up eh? Could be a big issue.

Im not to knowledgeable on all that, but it sounds like it may get dropped to speeding based on some of the posts I have seen on the OSU board. He may get a one or 2 game suspension for the legal trouble. BUT if I were OSU I would be worried about the other things. Like where he got the Cowboys tickets? Buddy Dez hooking him up eh? Could be a big issue.

As bad as the Cowboys are, I bet tickets are falling from the sky down there right now!

As bad as the Cowboys are, I bet tickets are falling from the sky down there right now!

:hellloooo LOL yes I am sure they are! I loved NY's stomping of them last night :hellloooo

Hahahahahaha what a dumbass

Take it easy . . . NU players have done the same and worse.

Niles Paul is proof that NUs receivers aren't immune from stupid mistakes . . . multiple times over.

Well Niles wasnt starting to get heisman talk, and Blackmon is on pace to break tons of records and would have probably won a few awards

Hahahahahaha what a dumbass

Take it easy . . . NU players have done the same and worse.

Niles Paul is proof that NUs receivers aren't immune from stupid mistakes . . . multiple times over.

Well Niles wasnt starting to get heisman talk, and Blackmon is on pace to break tons of records and would have probably won a few awards

Eh. Niles does stand to lose a TON of money if the NFL sees him as a big risk. (But let's not talk about him in the NFL . . . I cringe about it.)

The guy beside me here at work is an OSU grad and has been following the story. What he tells me is that Blackmon was well below the legal limit but because he was a minor (20 years old) the state of Texas still calls this a DUI because he had been drinking and was behind the wheel.

Still a pretty dumb thing to do but if he were 21 it would have been a speeding ticket and nothing else.