Crowd chanting "overrated"

Seriously I saw this coming. If mizzou would've one you Mizzou guys would be puffing your chest bragging about it. Now you guys lost and want to complain and make up excuses....GO GET DRINK OR SOMETHING.......LEAVE

but what if they would've two.

you mean too? jeesh, grammar on this board is not good

No, KH was right given the context.

eye no. it was a joke.

I'm giving TigerNuts the benefit of doubt here. He/She :D is a good poster on the board and deserves a right to their opinion and considering the outcome is being very good about it. Keep it civil or even a husker fan can be banned by not observing the RULZ.

GBR

the thread may also go away without difficulty.

Can I ask how a husker fan could be banned in this situation? I have yet to see anything even close to over the line by husker fans but yet an MU fan clearly trolling is ok? I don't care how long he/she has been here.

I'm sorry... I was at the game and I didn't even see or hear this. Where/when did it happen?

But yes, it is kind of low to point out true, but hurtful things about a team. Where I was, everyone applauded as the Tigers left the field.

Im sure it came from the student section is all. Now if your going to call a bunch of college kids unclassy, Im sure they don't give two s***s about being classy.

I'm sorry... I was at the game and I didn't even see or hear this. Where/when did it happen?

But yes, it is kind of low to point out true, but hurtful things about a team. Where I was, everyone applauded as the Tigers left the field.

Reported by the post-game guy on KMBC. You could hear it in the background.

Reported by the post-game guy on KMBC. You could hear it in the background.

wahmbulance.jpg?1252544974

Classiest fans in America

Edited by Rawhide: thank you very much. j/k

At least you will never have to deal with us again minus a possible bowl game if we descend to your guys' level, which I doubt anytime in the near future. Trust me, we are equally as pleased.

The Bell stays in Nebraska!

See ya at Tiggerboard!

Classiest fans in America

Edited by Rawhide: thank you very much. j/k

Really? Your going to complain about that? Really? I mean, yeah, there are a lot of things you guys can complain about after that game that I wouldn't agree with but could understand, but this???

After reading message boards after the game, Missouri fans just sank below Colorado fans. I guess we pee'd on their "We finally beat Oklahoma" parade. Sorry, it happens.

Best is not the same as classiest.

We are the best fans because we are knowledgeable (although maybe no the most), have sold out continuously longer than anyone, and applaud the opposing team when they leave the field.

In no way do these three things imply we're classy. That's just your misinformed reading of the word. Also, us chanting overrated just shows how knowledgeable we are. You will never have the Bell back.

Very well put. :bonesflag:

From where I was sitting (fairly high up in East student section), it seemed like a small portion (a third or less) of the students were chanting "overrated". And they didn't chant for long. Also, everyone I could see was applauding when Mizzou left the field, and 10 or so people even stood up and clapped when Mizzou ran back on the field at halftime. So even the drunk students in east were pretty decent toward Mizzou.