Crick shouldn't play versus ISU

JTrain

"Clearly Jared Crick's a dirty player" ~Ed Cunningham

"He is clearly targeting an unsuspecting player" ~ Ed Cunningham

HE HAS THE DAMN BALL ED!

if you are on the field, you can not claim to be an unsuspecting player. what, are players supposed to tap the 'unsuspecting player' on the shoulder before they knock them to the ground?

I wish Osborne would have taken his knees out and ended Gabberts career. You think Pinkel would have turned him in for a hit below the waist on a defensless player???? I'd much rather take a shot up high than down low and im sure most football players would agree with that. So let the debate begin because it will go on all year.

Oh my ... and the RB looks totally defenseless.

As defenseless as Blaine Gabbert was on the Osborne hit. ;)

i think both those players deserve to be suspended. they are both leading with their heads, and since they are leading with their heads, and looking down, they can not see the other player, and are therefore defenseless.

The picture during the Boise State game is what is upsetting me the most about these helmet to helmet hits. Clearly, the offensive ball carrier went into the collision with his head down. This is spearing. However, I'd be willing to bet we don't see one offensive player either in college ball or pro get suspended, fined, etc. for this. Obviously, the defensive player in the picture should take some heat as well. Yet, it appears as though the runningback initiated the contact as the defensive player is almost down on a knee trying to get lower than the ball carrier.