**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

That was a really rough half. If they could get Martinez in there it would be really, really welcome. I don't like that they're going to have the wind at their backs in the fourth quarter. We need to start scoring in a hurry in the third.

If Martinez can't go, I vote for the power formations they were working on that last (utterly pointless) drive. If we line up with Helu and pop em in the mouth, I think they'll crumble. Match it with some defensive adjustments (gotta stop that hurry up!) then we can get out of here with a win. Hopefully...

If officials are ABLE to cause us to lose the game we won't have deserved to win in the first place.

Riiiiight. There have been plenty of hard fought games decided by officials. Not saying this will be one but that's such a generic statement.

We're playing our 3rd string QB who obviously the coaches don't trust to throw the ball (or run it very well). This is the type of game you just try to survive. The officials very well CAN cost us this game.

The fact that they called the fumble on Roy's play after calling forward progress on Gabbert's sack last week? We are playing against ISU, Beebe's refs, and the wind.

Ok, the offense has problems, but it's the D's game to lose. The Iowa State hurry up offense has taken away the ability to subsitute and change packages. We need the d allignment from the Missouri game and get in the backfield and rattle Arnaud. According to the announcers Arnaud is rattleable.

Is there any doubt left in anyone's mind that we're not getting deliberately hosed by the Big 12 refs? Just curious.

When your offense blows, your defense shows no heart that doesnt help either.

I'm thinking the deense would be showing more heart and passion than it is, but ISU is running the hurry up really well right now and they simply have to get ready for the next play so fast.

Nice field goal by Iowa State. I love the coach ... he doesn't have a lot of 4 star players and is helping his team play with passion. How can you not like that?

SheepdogMark

I dont like it.

me neither

I hate it. Hes a coach not a player. Act like it

With a coach like Pelini, I don't think we can be casting any stones in THAT department. LOL

Is anyone watching the TV feed and they had a great angle but chose not to go back to it?????

Yes I know it was the one from the back of the isu defense. Sure looked like he was down but they only showed it once and then insisted that horrible side angle was the best. I dont understand why ESPN/ABC can't have a camera on both sidelines.