**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

We're seeing the same things out of Nebraska this week that we saw out of Missouri last week. Just came off a big win, and come out the next game and play flat.

We can overcome this, but it's going to take a lot of work.

I see a lot of missed tackles that is more than being flat. The is more of us not being a good tackling team. Saying NU is flat or motivated holds no water. How could they be flat against Texas. That was just NU playing bad. Missing passes on 3rd and 5. Hit the player in the hands.

The defense really isn't that big of a problem. They've given up 7 points in a half. Helu's "fumble" gave up the field goal.

We need to score points. The defense will be fine.

Cody Green sucks. period. leave Nebraska, you overrated piece of sh#t.

A little harsh, maybe?

no, no its not, we have been making excuses about how oh he really is good, its these factors and these facetors as to why he hasnt played well, sometimes you just have to realize the truth, he is not good, tell me how you feel after we lose this game

This summer we really need to recruit some new offensive coordinators

You can't be serious we are playing with our third string QB, who by the way took a big shot and is banged up, our RB is the best QB we have right now do to injuries and you think that the offenseive stutters have something to do with the coaching.

he's not a true 3rd stringer though. this falls on watson cause if the Qb race was neck and neck he should have faith in Cody Green but he doesn't by the calls. Bo needs to wise up and get a better OC.

we need to do the wildcat the whole freaking time. our season is lost if we lose this game

It will wear off eventually, theyll bring those safeties up in the box and then it won't work.

I'm not so sure. We started our 3rd string qb and ISU had to know we were going to run and then with all 3 qbs on the bench they know we're going to run and we still score after 12 straight runs. We CAN do this all game long....but we won't.

Cody Green sucks. period. leave Nebraska, you overrated piece of sh#t.

A little harsh, maybe?

no, no its not, we have been making excuses about how oh he really is good, its these factors and these facetors as to why he hasnt played well, sometimes you just have to realize the truth, he is not good, tell me how you feel after we lose this game

You are entitled to your opinion, but dont call the kid a piece of sh*t.

This summer we really need to recruit some new offensive coordinators

You can't be serious we are playing with our third string QB, who by the way took a big shot and is banged up, our RB is the best QB we have right now do to injuries and you think that the offenseive stutters have something to do with the coaching.

I'm pretty much with you. The only thing that has me scratching my head is that this is really not the only stutter we've had this year... I gotta believe that Helu and Burkhead can and will pull this out if the defense can stiffen up after the break.

That is what is most important the O is banged up BAD, the D has to pick up the slack, so far they have not done that but I have faith in them.

we need to do the wildcat the whole freaking time. our season is lost if we lose this game

It will wear off eventually, theyll bring those safeties up in the box and then it won't work.

Well we did run Helu the whole time pretty much against Missouri...they never stopped him

Yup. We've gotta give Helu a chance to win this for us. He's a freakin' beast.

This is one of those games where a close win is almost as bad as a loss at this point. If we have a sloppy win, even without Martinez, we're apt to get jumped in the polls. We can't afford that at this point in the season--even with the B12 champion getting an automatic BCS invitation. This game has to be turned around solidly in the 3rd quarter. I wish Martinez could play......

Really, watching this you're worrie about the polls? We are obviously overrated right now. Deserve nothing but ~ 10 - 15.

Actually, yes I am for the obvious reasons stated above. Look, if you don't want the best bowl game possible for the Huskers, that's your prerogative-not mine. So, if you don't mind, I'll still go on fretting. :)

We are obviously overrated right now. Deserve nothing but ~ 10 - 15.

We had a bad half, and you want to knock us that far down in the polls? Wow. :facepalm:

We also got out played 3 of the 4 quarters of the game that got us to this position. It was just that our one quarter was THAT much better than MU's.

If you're talking about Missouri, no, we were not outplayed three of the four quarters in that game. It was a tight game, but we were not outplayed.