**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

Yea have fun taking all that heart to the Nobody Cares Bowl sponsored by Dave's Pool Hall.

At least we have something to be overconfident about.

i don't mind sucking, as long as we do not suck as bad as isu. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Bahaha husker fans thinking they would blow us out by 50. Suck it huskers, looks like you suck more than you thought you did. And it also looks like we are better (way better) than you thought we were. We play with more heart and I'm proud as sh#t of our team. Bo Pelini is a douchebag coach. Good riddance Nebraska.

f#*k off, and troll harder

Yea have fun taking all that heart to the Nobody Cares Bowl sponsored by Dave's Pool Hall.

At least we have something to be overconfident about.

You are so right. We did come into the game really cocky and I understand your pride. And in the end and for the records, it will forever be a W for Nebraska. So you can really shuck that forever . Bye now

Good luck in the Big 10, you wont be good at all. Look at you, you couldnt even win without Overtime agaisnt a team you said you were going to "Blow Out".

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Love you clones, and Love you Paul Rhoads!

I give your coach credit, he can certainly skip better then my daughter

Congrats to ISU today. Only a few blown calls by the refs and they outplayed a wounded and confused NU team. We got lucky.

Hello/Goodbyes fumble was no fumble and the TD by ISU to tie was a total pick play. The penalty on David earlier in the second half was a pick play too.

Hopefully Bo can point that out to the refs that are trying to get NU out of the CCG.

Good luck in the Big 10, you wont be good at all. Look at you, you couldnt even win without Overtime agaisnt a team you said you were going to "Blow Out".

Funny how KSU, OSU, MU and ISU say we will suck in Big 10. :LOLtartar Nothing else to say bc they all suck and jealous they are left in this crappy conference. I hope Gill and KU pound you guys for years to come.

:troll:

I'm betting he had a different end to his post but the fake fg kind of screwed that up. chuckleshuffle

I am so proud of how you lost. So Proud!

Sucks that everytime you play us you are cocky as hell and dont do nearly as good as you think you are going to.

Plus Bo Pelini is the least classy person I've ever seen.

"he was holding him up for 15 seconds" bullsh#t Pelini.

And when you beat a team, GIVE f'ing CREDIT TO THE TEAM YOU BEAT!