We're #5?

Zaimejs

LSU and Oklahoma will jump us if OU wins convincingly tonite. We will however jump LSU if we win the Big 12 Championship because they will not be in the SEC title game if Auburn beats Georgia no matter what happens in the IRON BOWL in two weeks. We need to cheer for Alabama in the IRON BOWL Husker fans. GBR

I wouldn't want to be in the BCS right now, I wouldn't want to be embarassed. Our D is set up to stop Missouri, obviously can't slow down a team that can run, and everyone in the BCS can run the ball. Without a solid T-Mart at the helm, we have no offense, and BCS teams will stop Rex in the wildcat. Just isn't our year this year.

I wouldn't want to be in the BCS right now, I wouldn't want to be embarassed. Our D is set up to stop Missouri, obviously can't slow down a team that can run, and everyone in the BCS can run the ball. Without a solid T-Mart at the helm, we have no offense, and BCS teams will stop Rex in the wildcat. Just isn't our year this year.

What the heck do you mean 'BCS teams'?

What the heck do you mean 'BCS teams'?

The schools above us right now in the BCS....Oregon, Boise St., TCU etc.