We're #5?

Zaimejs

So do you really think NU is the best the second best (LSU as #1) loss team out there -- really OSU, Mich St, OU, AZ, Stanford Utah Wisconsin

Stanford -- one loss to Oregon ( yes soft schedule)

OSU Loss to Wisconsin

OU loss to Mizz and yes i know you beat Mizz

Mich St big loss to Iowa but Iowa lost to two ranked teams

Utah -- got the crap kicked out of them by top 3 team

Wisconsin lost to Mich St

That is a list of some really good teams with losses to top 10

So do you really think NU is the best the second best (LSU as #1) loss team out there -- really OSU, Mich St, OU, AZ, Stanford Utah Wisconsin

Stanford -- one loss to Oregon ( yes soft schedule)

OSU Loss to Wisconsin

OU loss to Mizz and yes i know you beat Mizz

Mich St big loss to Iowa but Iowa lost to two ranked teams

Utah -- got the crap kicked out of them by top 3 team

Wisconsin lost to Mich St

That is a list of some really good teams with losses to top 10

To answer your question...no. I think we could compete with any of those teams but it's hard to say which nebraska team will show up

Nebraska plays up or down to their competition, I've just realized that today. It's annoying, we play Missery like we did and OSU like we did and then we play ISU like this. I know we had our 3rd string QB in, which would hurt the offense, but that doesn't explain the issues we have off and on on defense. I don't think LSU will jump us.............

Nebraska plays up or down to their competition, I've just realized that today. It's annoying, we play Missery like we did and OSU like we did and then we play ISU like this. I know we had our 3rd string QB in, which would hurt the offense, but that doesn't explain the issues we have off and on on defense. I don't think LSU will jump us.............

our defense gave up a lot of yards. inexcusable.

We will get jumped by Oklahoma if they win, down now. LSU should jump us. TCU widened the margin by miles.

Time to quit thinking about MNC, we could not win if we played. We would most likely get ran out of the stadium, Oregon would deal us fits. TCU would shut us down to a season low of offense. WE are going to have problems with A&m and Oklahoma, they play to fast for us.

Hope to win the Conference and pray we do not end up with a SEC team, Boise or TCU. We are not ready for them yet.

Better pray Martinez heals quickly, we have no chance against a descent team without him.

Alabama falls to LSU. Utah falls to TCU. Huskers *should* move up 2 spots to #7 AP——despite a fairly crappy performance against Iowa State. Unless LSU leapfrogs us from their big win over Bama. Also, I guess Stanford could crush Arizona tonight enough for the Trees to overtake us in the polls. (Stanford only 20 pts behind NU in the AP.)

So, Does NU move up two spots in the AP? Or does LSU leapfrog us in the polls?

We will get jumped by Oklahoma if they win, down now. LSU should jump us. TCU widened the margin by miles.

Time to quit thinking about MNC, we could not win if we played. We would most likely get ran out of the stadium, Oregon would deal us fits. TCU would shut us down to a season low of offense. WE are going to have problems with A&m and Oklahoma, they play to fast for us.

Hope to win the Conference and pray we do not end up with a SEC team, Boise or TCU. We are not ready for them yet.

Better pray Martinez heals quickly, we have no chance against a descent team without him.

a one-loss team will not get into the mnc. i just do not see it happening. which is ok. if we get to a bcs bowl and win the big 12, this season will be a huge success. one of the better seasons in a long time.