Paul Rhoads

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

And there is not a single ounce of sarcasm in that.

Being honest, ISU lacks on talent, but the absolute skill and drive that Paul Rhoads has to inspire that squad is remarkable. Even the belief he has in his players to do certain things stuns me, because very few coaches have that. Between believing in a struggling Grant Mahoney to kick that 57 yarder that, IMO, helped put momentum back in ISU's path at that point in the game. Then the 2 point conversion, which was setup perfectly, only to get caught in the wind and fall directly into Hagg's arms.

The scoreboard doesn't matter to me, because between last year and today, Paul Rhoads may became one of the few coaches I have respect for today. Fantastic effort by his team today, and I credit most of that to Rhoads himself.

Tip of the hat goes to that man today. Bravo, bravo.

If you're a real fan of college football and respect the game for the game itself, I don't see how you couldn't respect what he has done.

Him confusing himself with an official was getting kind of annoying but his style gets his guys to respond and I can't really fault him for that. It's still annoying though dedhoarse .

rising star for sure..... great game

made his kids play great with the talent they have... can i say the game would be the same if we had the swagger of t-magic in the game?? i dont know the coaches i think really gambled on the conservative play calling... you could tell we wanted to get in and get out.. you have to wonder how this kind of statigy affects the guys on the field.....

but rhoads can be the new pelini of the big-12

good job coach