Niles Paul

it's a game - it's supposed to be fun. asu's KR just brought one out from the same spot and took it to the house. and guess what - asu's gonna lose. lighten up guys... niles has been a good player for us. if you don't like something he does, just think about the mizery game last year. i guarantee you will miss him when he's gone. what better way to win the game today than to rip their hearts out in OT. another silver lining: we never have to play in the Jack Trice Shythole again!!!!!

I don't get why being a Husker fan automatically means you can not say a player is obviously not good enough to play. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. For every good play Niles has, he has a bone head play that almost or does cost us the game. Time for a change at kick off return. I'll take someone who NEVER houses a kick off, but NEVER fumbles the damn thing either. How many times has he fumbled on a kick off this year? At least 3 that I can recall and that isn't including the Punt Returns, of which he has already lost his spot. It is common sense to take a knee 6 yds deep in the end zone, but he's arrogant and tries to make a play. Even if he didn't fumble the damn ball, we would have started the drive at the 13 yd line. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

So before you "Holier than Thou" Husker fans start trashing me, how many more fumbles will he have to have and mistakes he'll have to make before you come down from that Ivory Tower?

The juice just isn't worth the squeeze. Thank you, Niles Paul, for pouring your heart and soul into the Husker program. We know that you mean well, but enjoy your free education and the view of the football game from the sidelines. Hopefully you have good grades, because there is no way you will be playing football on Sundays.

Yes I tried to make a similar post to this earlier but it was removed. I agree with you completely.

I don't get why being a Husker fan automatically means you can not say a player is obviously not good enough to play. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. For every good play Niles has, he has a bone head play that almost or does cost us the game. Time for a change at kick off return. I'll take someone who NEVER houses a kick off, but NEVER fumbles the damn thing either. How many times has he fumbled on a kick off this year? At least 3 that I can recall and that isn't including the Punt Returns, of which he has already lost his spot. It is common sense to take a knee 6 yds deep in the end zone, but he's arrogant and tries to make a play. Even if he didn't fumble the damn ball, we would have started the drive at the 13 yd line. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

So before you "Holier than Thou" Husker fans start trashing me, how many more fumbles will he have to have and mistakes he'll have to make before you come down from that Ivory Tower?

The juice just isn't worth the squeeze. Thank you, Niles Paul, for pouring your heart and soul into the Husker program. We know that you mean well, but enjoy your free education and the view of the football game from the sidelines. Hopefully you have good grades, because there is no way you will be playing football on Sundays.

Yes I tried to make a similar post to this earlier but it was removed. I agree with you completely.

You called him a loser and a piece of sh#t and it got removed. Poor you. What a victim. It's amazing you had the strength to log back in after how poorly you were treated.

And this is the kid bo said was a stud. lmao that fumble was on Q. I mean do you really think paul would be a starter on another team with his fumble problems?? If u say yes then u must be stupid. A fumble right after isu scored. Idk but iam not happy with the coach thats for sure I think and will allways think this game was fixxed,reason i say that is becuzz all week long the coaches said taylor was fine to play. And I did watch something on husker demand and they did a press confrence this past week with the iowa state coach and he said he wanted to see how his players played in a close game. Well I think we all seen what happened with that.

• Fire 1

Paul is weird... he doesn't just fumble, he fumbles at the most amazingly bad times. Everyone fumbles from time to time, but he'll do something spectacular and then drop the ball on our own 10 with little or no contact two plays later. I just can't figure him out.

I know he had an unfortunate game, but it's not like the guy was trying to screw up on purpose. He was trying to make a play and it didnt work out. As fans we need to understand that these players are doing there best to try and win games, and it is not our place to be such harsh critics from our couches at home. We get too caught up in the moment and let our emotions get the best of us. Nies is a good player who made a mistake, lets move on guys we won the game.

We are the best fans in america lets act like it

I know he had an unfortunate game, but it's not like the guy was trying to screw up on purpose. He was trying to make a play and it didnt work out. As fans we need to understand that these players are doing there best to try and win games, and it is not our place to be such harsh critics from our couches at home. We get too caught up in the moment and let our emotions get the best of us. Nies is a good player who made a mistake, lets move on guys we won the game.

We are the best fans in america lets act like it

:facepalm:

Niles should be held accountable - WITHIN REASON - for his actions on the field. It is entirely OK to bash Niles for the boneheaded mistakes he's making over and over and over and over. Nobody hates Niles. Nobody wants bad things to happen to Niles. In fact, most everyone here "likes" Niles and wishes him well. But from a sober football point of view, Niles is as much a hindrance as he is a help to this team. It is ridiculous to post thread after thread calling people out for their just criticism of this player.

Merging with the other Niles Paul threads in 3... 2... 1...

It is not a mistake. It is many mistakes. He needs to sit and watch for a little while. Any other player at any other position with that many bad decisions/ mistakes would get to watch for a while.

Best fans in American doesn't mean we can't be critical and I've never bought that "classiest fans" thing anyways.

helu fumbled too - do you want him benched as well?

after being held up for thirty minutes with no forward progress, where was the whistle?

the zebras are on beebe's payroll - any ball on the turf is gonna be a fumble. speaking of which, tmart drops the ball about every fifth play...one of which cost us the game against texas. why aren't you calling for him to be benched?