LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

If he was sold on Rutgers he may have commit by now so we may have a corn battle going for him

People can't overlook Rutgers. They are putting together a very good class, and have been very good lately keeping solid in-state talent at home. Greg Schiano is a hell of a coach and recruiter. If QL has a final two so to say, don't be shocked one bit if Rutgers is in it.

If he was sold on Rutgers he may have commit by now so we may have a corn battle going for him

People can't overlook Rutgers. They are putting together a very good class, and have been very good lately keeping solid in-state talent at home. Greg Schiano is a hell of a coach and recruiter. If QL has a final two so to say, don't be shocked one bit if Rutgers is in it.

Normally I would agree with you, but I have heard that it is specifically down between us and Iowa for Lambert.

I don't see how anyone could possibly choose Iowa over Nebraska. Iowa is where you go if you can't walk-on at Nebraska. This guy needs to be N.

and w/ the complete makeover on the defensive side of the ball you'd have to think there are enough question marks at Iowa that he'd be leaning our way. This decision won't come until they fill out the defensive staff at Iowa. if it's Stoops, I won't be feeling as good about our chances here...but at this point I like em.

I don't see how anyone could possibly choose Iowa over Nebraska. Iowa is where you go if you can't walk-on at Nebraska. This guy needs to be N.

I'll stand up for Iowa here. They deserve respect, both in recruiting, coaching and play on the field.

Oh, I get it. It's funny because they don't deserve respect. You had me going for a second there.