LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

Lambert said he knows where he's going and went to the Insight Bowl which was the same day as the Rutgers game. Almost a lock to go to Iowa, especially with his former high school teammates there. I hope I'm wrong, but seems like he's a Hawkeye.

So watching a game means he's an automatic lock to go to a school? I mean, if that were the case, he'd probably have to commit to every school he officially visited and watched a game at...

Lambert said he knows where he's going and went to the Insight Bowl which was the same day as the Rutgers game. Almost a lock to go to Iowa, especially with his former high school teammates there. I hope I'm wrong, but seems like he's a Hawkeye.

So watching a game means he's an automatic lock to go to a school? I mean, if that were the case, he'd probably have to commit to every school he officially visited and watched a game at...

Didn't mean for it to seem like it was all about him going to the bowl game, but he's had Iowa a slight favorite all year IMO, and in the interview he talked about his former teammates that now play at Iowa. We can still land him, but sounds like he's Iowa's to lose.

Didn't mean for it to seem like it was all about him going to the bowl game, but he's had Iowa a slight favorite all year IMO, and in the interview he talked about his former teammates that now play at Iowa. We can still land him, but sounds like he's Iowa's to lose.

I am not sure on this one, the reason he was at the Insight Bowl was supposedly his entire All Star Team went to that game. It wasn't just because Lambert decided to go watch Iowa in their bowl game.

I am not sure on this one, the reason he was at the Insight Bowl was supposedly his entire All Star Team went to that game. It wasn't just because Lambert decided to go watch Iowa in their bowl game.

THIS. His All Star game is th 3rd I believe and all the players went to the Bowl game. Just a pretty good coincidence that Iowa and Oklahoma for that matter, were playing in it.

THIS. His All Star game is th 3rd I believe and all the players went to the Bowl game. Just a pretty good coincidence that Iowa and Oklahoma for that matter, were playing in it.

Yes, I didn't read into it before I posted, but even beyond the bowl game visit I thought Iowa has led the whole time with us in a very close second.

He said in an interview at the Semper Fi Bowl he will announce a couple days after returning home from the game, looks like Thursday or Friday. Like that attitude of not needing the bright lights and TV, but rather would announce among his teammates and family back home.

This kid has always been level headed.