Coach Pelini post game presser

Pelini comes across as an idiot. Coach Osborne never acted like this. He storms around screaming like an incoherent baboon. Why in the world was he chewing out Taylor on the sideline? He is the only offense we have! Maybe he should direct some of his anger toward the 6 yes 6 points we scored in 60 minutes of football. We have gotten our butts handed to us by the 2 Texas teams. I am glad we don't have to play these guys anymore. Hope Bo gets it together, or he won't be around here long.

This is either a saboteur or a moron. Either way I wish there was a minus button to click.

Martinez was likely getting yelled at because Bo wants him to step up an be a leader and apparently he was hesitant about getting back into the game. Just because he's good doesn't mean he gets special treatment. And Bo did talk about his disappointment with the offense. Or at least he tried to. But almost all the questions were about the penalties, which was undeniably a HUGE part of the outcome. And if you watch football you would note that a lot of coaches yell, because it's an intense environment and an intense sport that is very easy to get wrapped up in. I would be more alarmed if he were calm. But if you honestly think Bo "comes across as an idiot" then might I suggest "Skating with the Stars"?

Tough loss guys. Nobody that's watched as much football as most of us have, want to be talking about officiating, but damn. You guys just need to gut out the next few weeks, grab a conference title, and start with a fresh slate in your new home. Not gonna lie, the Big Ten+2 refs suck too, but they suck equally for everyone...

Pelini comes across as an idiot. Coach Osborne never acted like this. He storms around screaming like an incoherent baboon. Why in the world was he chewing out Taylor on the sideline? He is the only offense we have! Maybe he should direct some of his anger toward the 6 yes 6 points we scored in 60 minutes of football. We have gotten our butts handed to us by the 2 Texas teams. I am glad we don't have to play these guys anymore. Hope Bo gets it together, or he won't be around here long.

Nonsense. This whole post . Would like to break down just the part that is rubbish but it is all the same. Did you watch the game??

Bo was doing what he had to. His kids were looking frustrated at getting jobbed out there. His personal foul fired up this team, and if not for that blatantly bad late hit call, probably would have won this game. I don't know about the twelfth man thing, but there was more than 11 people out there, that we had to go up against.

Bo is no Coach Osborne by any stretch of the imagination, but they do share one thing in common, they no how to win.

You want to compare Bo to someone, Try Bob D, Frank Kush, Woody Hayes, Bear Bryant how did they do?

GBR!!!

Bo was doing what he had to. His kids were looking frustrated at getting jobbed out there. His personal foul fired up this team, and if not for that blatantly bad late hit call, probably would have won this game. I don't know about the twelfth man thing, but there was more than 11 people out there, that we had to go up against.

Bo is no Coach Osborne by any stretch of the imagination, but they do share one thing in common, they no how to win.

You want to compare Bo to someone, Try Bob D, Frank Kush, Woody Hayes, Bear Bryant how did they do?

GBR!!!

They would have all been fired in this era, certainly Bryant and Kush would have and of course Hays was. It just takes one event and the university leaders will insist on an ouster in this politically correct world. Bo had better watch his step. Once any charge is made now, there will be the record of his sideline behavior. The press will not be any help either. He has to "coach smart" when facing adversity.

GBR!!!

They would have all been fired in this era, certainly Bryant and Kush would have and of course Hays was. It just takes one event and the university leaders will insist on an ouster in this politically correct world. Bo had better watch his step. Once any charge is made now, there will be the record of his sideline behavior. The press will not be any help either. He has to "coach smart" when facing adversity.

Ahhh, there's those two little words "politically correct". Hows that working out for everyone <_<

GBR!!!

I usually like Bo's sideline demeanor. It makes me laugh. Last night was the first time I thought it was too much.

The press conference was just fine. Especially when you look at how the game went.

It seems some people think that coaches coming out and calmly giving us the stock no-meaning answers no matter what happened on the field is showing class. It really means they think the people watching are stupid monkeys.They are politicians at that point and it sucks. I'll take what we have over that "class" any day.

The mis-remembering of our sideline behavior of the past and the saint-like status people have given Osborne is silly.

This is either a saboteur or a moron. Either way I wish there was a minus button to click.

Martinez was likely getting yelled at because Bo wants him to step up an be a leader and apparently he was hesitant about getting back into the game. Just because he's good doesn't mean he gets special treatment. And Bo did talk about his disappointment with the offense. Or at least he tried to. But almost all the questions were about the penalties, which was undeniably a HUGE part of the outcome. And if you watch football you would note that a lot of coaches yell, because it's an intense environment and an intense sport that is very easy to get wrapped up in. I would be more alarmed if he were calm. But if you honestly think Bo "comes across as an idiot" then might I suggest "Skating with the Stars"?

From what I have heard Martinez wasnt listening to the medical staff and Bo was not happy about it. He had an attitude the whole time the staff was trying to help him. Now this is what someone told me that knows some players. Take it for what it is worth.

From what I have heard Martinez wasnt listening to the medical staff and Bo was not happy about it. He had an attitude the whole time the staff was trying to help him. Now this is what someone told me that knows some players. Take it for what it is worth.

I was wondering this same thing last night:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48849-pelini-obviously-yelled-most-of-the-game/