Colorado

The Dude

So what do you guys think about Friday? Are our guys going to use the aTm hose job for motivation and take out all their anger on the Buffs? Or are they going to come into it thinking they can't do anything right anyways, so why even try (whilst Bo throws a temper tantrum on the sidelines)?

I hope they harness their frustrations and hand Colorado an epic @ss-whooping so the Zebras With Texas Drawls don't even have a chance.

Last Big XII regular season game ever!!! ~ gotta love that.

GO BIG RED!

They are 9-2 and must win to get into the CCG, i don't think they need any more motivation than that! CU will be ready to play, they always do. I have a feeling Cody Green will take the majority of snaps and we have the same gameplan as with ISU. If that is the case, Cody Green needs to play up to his potential and at least act like he is a leader out there, and not some scared 2nd QB. The kid drives me nuts, he has got to be a better player than what he has shown!

It's surprising how everyone is pretty much ignoring the fact that we have what boils down to the biggest game of the season in a few days.

Yeah I'm very upset about the A&M controversy, but there's nothing we can do about it. It's a new day, time to move forward.

With Martinez all gimpy, I expect to see a lot of Rexcat. Then again I expected it saturday. We need to run it down their throats for four quarters and let the defense do their thing IMO.

This won't be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination. Colorado is one of the more talented and experienced teams in the conference, they were just being held back by their horrible, horrible coach.

I dont see us winning this game.

1) Martinez wont be healthy, thus the most output we can expect from our O is about 14 pts.

2) CU has started to play better ball

3) I suspect the refs will be doing everything in their power to prevent us from winning.

4) We will have a hangover from the loss suffered last week, especially with all of the hoopla and off the field issues going on currently

5) CU has something to play for (bowling and ruining our chances at the CCG)

After listening to Gomes and Cotton after Bo today, I feel like these players are pissed, really pissed. They feel like someone stole something from them Saturday night and they want to go out Friday and leave no doubt. The D will completely overwhelm CU's offense and Hawkins will turn into the turnover machine that he is. Our offense will be led by Cody Green and I have a feeling we go back into the shell that we were in at the end of last year, just do enough to win the game.

I think we'll be fine this week.

I dont see us winning this game.

1) Martinez wont be healthy, thus the most output we can expect from our O is about 14 pts.

2) CU has started to play better ball

3) I suspect the refs will be doing everything in their power to prevent us from winning.

4) We will have a hangover from the loss suffered last week, especially with all of the hoopla and off the field issues going on currently

5) CU has something to play for (bowling and ruining our chances at the CCG)

Did we have a hangover after the Texas game that was infinitely more of a letdown? I don't know if you saw Adi Kunalic's tweet after the game but it went along the lines of "no matter what 'they' try to do, we're winning the Big 12". The team is going to be focused and ready to play. The rest of your post might have some merit, but thinking the team is going to have a "hangover" is completely wrong.

I hope Colorado eats up the media's belief that we are in disarray. We'll band together and be fine. We may not win without Martinez but we won't be laying any eggs. Here in KC it looks like Matt Cassell is finally starting to grow into a decent qb. Who knows maybe green can too (he was just a true freshman last year)

We need to run it down their throats for four quarters and let the defense do their thing IMO.

Dude, I love seeing this statement from you every week. Here's to hoping the offense makes it happen this time.

LOL I guess I do say that a lot huh? Never noticed until right now.

The difference is, I'm finally confident the defense can hold up their end of the bargain. The Blackshirts have been lights out the last few weeks. No need to get too cute on offense, run, run, run and make sure the Blackshirts get plenty of rest.