Where would we be right now without T-Magic?

FLU

I'd say 8 wins for sure with Lee at the helm, and probably 7 wins with Green. But, it's really tough to tell because Martinez is such a game-changer. Part of the reason we've had the offensive explosions is that defenses always keys in on Martinez which frees up space for our RBs. The Mizzou game is a perfect example. On each of Helu's 3 long TDs, the 2nd tier defenders were leaning at least a tad toward Martinez before they realized Helu had the ball, and by then it was too late. We already know defenses don't key in on Green or Lee the same way they do Martinez, and that makes it much tougher for our RBs to hit open holes.

With a healthy Zac Lee? I think we have the same amount of wins, if not more.

None of the out-of-conference wins would have been any different, obviously. KSU still would have been easy. Texas would probably still have been a loss, but we did look better under Lee that game than we did under T-Magic. I think we could have still beaten Okie State...their secondary was terrible that game. Taylor scorched them through the air, and Zac would have done the same. Roy was all we needed for Missouri, we already proved we can beat ISU without T-Magic, and Kansas is terrible.

A&M's secondary also wasn't very good , but their speed rush might have gotten to Lee quite a bit. But I have a hard time believing that a incredibly hobbled Martinez is better than a healthy Lee, so I'll say we win that one too.

So, healthy Zac Lee, 10-1 or 11-0. If he doesn't stay healthy and still gets that injury he got in the Missouri game, well, we'd suck.

You guys gotta be right in the middle of a bong-a-thon.

With Lee this year we don't run over "anybody" and any conference opponent that could score more than 10 pts on us wins.

Yeah, without T-Magic we would be boned. No way we beat Mizzou or Okie Lite. Hell, we prolly would have lost to SDSU without #3.