Green is Starting

huKSer

I fully expect us to lose this game. Without Martinez this offense is garbage. Watson has shown no ability to formulate a game plan that caters to anyone other than Martinez. I dont expect that to change this week especially with even less time to prepare than normal. This game will be full of :bang , and :facepalm: , and likely alot of these type of calls from the refs :wtf , or non calls. Prepare to be amazed in this game boys, this one has all the makings of a season destroyer on so many different levels.

I realize that with Green at QB things may not be encouraging. However, the bright spot is that the defense has (just as is did last year) been getting stronger as the season went on. So, as long as Green doesn't hurt us (is that too much to hope for?), I believe the defense will carry us; and as some above have stated, maybe even score some points.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and GO BIG RED!!!!!

:bonesflag:

I fully expect us to lose this game. Without Martinez this offense is garbage. Watson has shown no ability to formulate a game plan that caters to anyone other than Martinez. I dont expect that to change this week especially with even less time to prepare than normal. This game will be full of :bang , and :facepalm: , and likely alot of these type of calls from the refs :wtf , or non calls. Prepare to be amazed in this game boys, this one has all the makings of a season destroyer on so many different levels.

100% agree.

Tmart is out and it's 2009 again in every way. Be ready for the "Used Pinto w/proof of employment!" bowl.

100% agree.

Tmart is out and it's 2009 again in every way. Be ready for the "Used Pinto w/proof of employment!" bowl.

Enjoy your turkey today because you will be eating crow tomorrow....I hope. :)

100% agree.

I hope it's crow by the gallons. :corndance

100% agree.

I hope it's crow by the gallons. :corndance

i will say this much, if Watson calls a crappy game and we lose, his ass is on the line! he has been the drag on this team and i am getting sick of his pathetic coaching and play calling.

On one hand, I think this gamme will be called pretty evenly by the refs because both teams are leaving the Texass 12. But on the other hand, if we lose, we most likely dont go to the CCG & that would make Beebe happy. After watching the last two games & our offensive struggles, I really dont think Watson has some "In Case of Emergency" plan that suits CG if tmart goes down. Its obvious, the coaches have gone back into the shell they were in all of last year hoping the defense will win the game & the offense will just occupy the clock. Ive been pumped up before the last two games thinking CG would magically turn into Vince Young but Im not seeing it tomorrow. Probably another 6-3 thriller is my thought. Sad, yes. Realistic, yes. GBR

Watson needs to change the Offense to suit the QB that's playing not suit what the hell he wants.If doesn't change it will be a long game for the huskers

I suppose it hasn't been said enough that Bo has been putting a lid on changes that might better suit Cody, as a measure of conservatism. That could change this week, we shall see.

I'm still on the Cody Green bandwagon...I just don't think he's suited to running so many damn zone reads. We need to line up in the ace sets, i-formation and go straight at the Buffs. Let Green hit some intermediate passes (10-15 yards) and don't make him throw horizontally. Get him in a rhythm throwing down the field, over the middle.

Most of all, the coaches just need to show Green that they believe in him. Come out and call a great game and let Cody do everything he can to win the game for us.

• Fire 1