Nebraska Kid

The thing is this kid is a freak athlete. It was good to see him get rewarded for paying his dues. Too bad injuries derailed his baseball career, as he could've been a hell of a pitcher for Anderson. Also the kid probably would be getting minutes for Doc at the point or 2 guard. In high school I thought basketball was his best sport. He averaged like almost 30 a game for Aurora his senior year. Hopefully he doesn't fade into oblivion the next two games in typical Gilmore antics.

That's ANOTHER knock on Watson. I was telling my wife this today while watching the game. You mean to tell me Watts and his staff didn't know this kid had potential until the last friggen regular season game of the kids career??!!!! How long has Watts been here???!!! I think the guy is a hack and needs to be sent packing after the year. Oh yeah, and he needs to take Gilmore with him!!!

That's ANOTHER knock on Watson. I was telling my wife this today while watching the game. You mean to tell me Watts and his staff didn't know this kid had potential until the last friggen regular season game of the kids career??!!!! How long has Watts been here???!!! I think the guy is a hack and needs to be sent packing after the year. Oh yeah, and he needs to take Gilmore with him!!!

This is way more on Gilmore's hands than Wats. Only Gilmore could screw this thing up

This is way more on Gilmore's hands than Wats. Only Gilmore could screw this thing up

But overall...who is in charge of the Offense? Watson. I do agree though, Gilmore is an average WR coach at best!