Did anyone else smile...........

I'm glad that several Seniors got to not only play but contribute in their final game in Lincoln. Getting info on injuries out of Bo is not an exact science. Nile's injury during practice makes the news that same evening. Lee's injury happened when? Rumors have it that walls are stronger than fists! Just glad to see him get some snaps.

i congratulate zac because he could have hung it up a long time ago. however, those of you saying his performance today was great should go back and re-watch the film. those throws were HORRIBLE. its obvious hes still hurting.

The throw to Long on the run was about as nice a throw as I've ever seen Zac make. Had plenty of zip and was put only where Long could go up and get it.

I thought spano or washington came in and that's why the crowd was crazy. But I was elated to see zac lee out there and even more proud of our crowd for going nutz on his last couple of plays. Lee defines the good character that NU strives for. He worked his but off through tough times and didn't whine when he was asked to step down but continued to work hard. He didn't give excuses for being hurt but realized his task at hand and took it on even through criticism. Great work and many thanks for his playing time and mentouring.