Boys...

I'm gonna really miss the games against Oklahoma. Its very fitting for the final Big XII Championship Game to happen this way. Maybe in the future it will be Oklahoma vs Nebraska in the National Championship. Here's to the rivalry. I say no matter where we are, Sooner or Cornhusker Fan, at every Kickoff, end of Quarter, and at the end of the game, we raise a glass.

I have a question for you Landthieves. Does your fan base spend as much time calling for coaches heads as ours does?

10-2 has to be a pretty big disappointment huh? Do you have endless "Fire <Insert someone on the staff's name here>" threads?

If those two losses came because they failed to score a TD in either game and follows a season in which their offense was one of the absolute worst in college football, they probably would be calling for their OC's head.

• Fire 1

I have a question for you Landthieves. Does your fan base spend as much time calling for coaches heads as ours does?

10-2 has to be a pretty big disappointment huh? Do you have endless "Fire <Insert someone on the staff's name here>" threads?

I wonder if you Landthieves have as many tree-hugging apologists who deny reality? Our unstoppable offense has scored a combined "one" Td (a whole one yd drive due to interception) our last three games vs OU & Texas but they still think we have Bill Walsh running our offense.

It's really amazing and I'm just curious. However, they can sing "Kum-By-Ya" better than anybody.

• Fire 1

I wonder if you Landthieves have as many tree-hugging apologists who deny reality? Our unstoppable offense has scored a combined "one" Td (a whole one yd drive due to interception) our last three games vs OU & Texas but they still think we have Bill Walsh running our offense.

It's really amazing and I'm just curious. However, they can sing "Kum-By-Ya" better than anybody.

riiiight, the people that think the fire-the-coaches whackos are over the top are tree huggers.

Kum By Ya bshirt.....Kum By ya.....Kum By ya bshirt, Kum by ya......

Nice to see an okie fan start a thread with class and have it turn into this.

it could be a lot worse...

LandThieves, I have always had all the respect in the world for OU and I am deeply sad to be parting ways. Good Luck saturday. (but better luck to us!)