Skipping my cousin's wedding to watch the game

One of my best friends got married in Kearney during the Okie St. game few years back. I was the best man and I was standing up there with an earbud in my ear. I could see a majority of the guys in the crowd with headphones in! Right after the wedding, when everyone is lining up to say congrats, the preacher came and grabbed us and said "C'mon, I've got the game on in my office"!

One of my best friends got married in Kearney during the Okie St. game few years back. I was the best man and I was standing up there with an earbud in my ear. I could see a majority of the guys in the crowd with headphones in! Right after the wedding, when everyone is lining up to say congrats, the preacher came and grabbed us and said "C'mon, I've got the game on in my office"!

haha thats classic!!

Well, you already know what's going to happen in the wedding, but the game is still undecided. You can have someone DVR the wedding and watch it later.

Freaking beautiful! WTF is it with people getting married on Saturdays in the fall?? Seriously. I don't think that I have been to a wedding that was not during the fall since my sister's first wedding.

Speaking of that, whomever said that weddings only happen once, yeah right, to who? There will likely be another one of his/hers you can attend IF he makes the right decision and has it in April.