Hey, Coach Stoops, win one for the Big 12

Jen Engel

Missouri, Class of back when we stunk

They still do. You my friend can shove it. The big whatever you are can shove it. Bebee can shove it.

You are biased and should not be allowed to even express thought.

Bye bye and btw your precious league will be dead in 5 years or less and then you will still probably blame it on old irrelevant Nebraska.

Dont have a nice day

It's funny how people are saying that Good Riddance to NU and that they never amounted to anything. If that was the case, then why aren't we hearing the same spew about Colorado leaving? You won't. CU was good for a few years but never put up the record that we did, and people know it. Now to self-satisfy themselves, they have to throw the banter at NU so they can feel good about themselves.

Whats even funnier is that the Big 8 was a great conference and allowed texas in after their conference failed. Now 14 yrs later this conference is failing. Common denominator anyone?

• Fire 1

how much of a texas hick do you have to be to use the word "y'all" in your article?

somebody needs to sit this b^&*$ down and teach her about college football. im assuming the "illegal kick" shes refering to was the play in 1997, and if thats the case she clearly hasnt watched that film. if texas fans are gonna bash us for bringing up a call from one year ago, they better damn well stay away from pulling plays from 13.

side note: if i was an OU fan and some dumb texas writer told me to "hook 'em", i wouldnt hesitate punch her right between the eyes

She is clearly an idiot, just another person desperately trying to create buzz on an old (non)story. Why do people care that Bo yelled on TV? The hate on Nebraska makes no sense and I don't care about what these idiot "journalists" have to say but it is really not fair on the players (you know, the ones who actually play the game) who have to deal with this horse hockey.

My favorite part is how she whines about Nebraska leaving for the Big 10, then goes on to tell us that money drives NCAA athletics.

This is why women talk about books in the kitchen while we watch football.

I hope that was a bad, misguided joke. Try not to lump cool, athletic-minded, football-versed women in with a crazy woman like this. I don't lump you in with Dan Beebe just because you both have the same parts. K? Thanks.

It was a cold, dreary day when Mama Engle presented Papa Engle with a baby boy. He named the boy Floyd. Floyd was a small kid and didn't participate in sports. He attinded Misouri and majored in journalism and when he graduated he told his devastated parents that the next thing he was going to do was go to Thiland for a sex change operation. He returned home as Jennifer Floyd Engle. When he/she informed her dad that the only place that would hire him/her was located in Texas, he dropped dead from a heart attack. Mama Engle was also disappointed and now resides in a county home due to the onset of Alzheimers disease. Occasionally, in a moment of lucidity, she tells her nurses she is happy to have contracted the disease because it allows her to forget her son/daughter.

T_O_B

:bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn::bigredn:

My favorite part is how she whines about Nebraska leaving for the Big 10, then goes on to tell us that money drives NCAA athletics.

This is why women talk about books in the kitchen while we watch football.

I hope that was a bad, misguided joke. Try not to lump cool, athletic-minded, football-versed women in with a crazy woman like this. I don't lump you in with Dan Beebe just because you both have the same parts. K? Thanks.

Sorry, that was a tad crude. My sarcastic sense of humor doesn't translate very well online :facepalm:

She is clearly an idiot, just another person desperately trying to create buzz on an old (non)story. Why do people care that Bo yelled on TV? The hate on Nebraska makes no sense and I don't care about what these idiot "journalists" have to say but it is really not fair on the players (you know, the ones who actually play the game) who have to deal with this horse hockey.

Is that Christopher Hitchens in your avatar?

There are a few people in this thread who revealed themselves to have some completely idiotic and backwards-thinking misogynistic tendencies. You are the people that didn't want your mother or your wife or your sister to vote a mere ninety years ago. Expand your freakin minds, Neanderthals.

I would have loved to see you geniuses get absolutely shredded in a debate with the likes of Indira Gandhi or Margaret Thatcher or Golda Meir.

Btw...you know that a woman was instrumental in the formation of this country, right? John Adams was one of the most influential of the founding fathers, and guess who had heavy influence on his perceptions and reactions to the political climate of the times? Abigail Adams, his wife. Stop being idiots! You're better than that! (Maybe ;))

By all means, bang away at her for being a terrible journalist, which she seems to be. But in the words of Fletcher Reede..."There is noooooo such thing as a weaker sex!" Even if she has been ridden more times than Seattle Slew. :lol:

There are a few people in this thread who revealed themselves to have some completely idiotic and backwards-thinking misogynistic tendencies. You are the people that didn't want your mother or your wife or your sister to vote a mere ninety years ago. Expand your freakin minds, Neanderthals.

I would have loved to see you geniuses get absolutely shredded in a debate with the likes of Indira Gandhi or Margaret Thatcher or Golda Meir.

Btw...you know that a woman was instrumental in the formation of this country, right? John Adams was one of the most influential of the founding fathers, and guess who had heavy influence on his perceptions and reactions to the political climate of the times? Abigail Adams, his wife. Stop being idiots! You're better than that! (Maybe ;))

By all means, bang away at her for being a terrible journalist, which she seems to be. But in the words of Fletcher Reede..."There is noooooo such thing as a weaker sex!" Even if she has been ridden more times than Seattle Slew. :lol:

Really? You think we're serious?