They F'ing MAILED the trophy to us!

I heard they also mailed the ones to Missouri, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M- no word from Oklahoma... I do agree with the article about Beebe and slammin the Nebraska fan base as being kooks. That was wrong of him to take that shot at us

I heard they also mailed the ones to Missouri, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M- no word from Oklahoma... I do agree with the article about Beebe and slammin the Nebraska fan base as being kooks. That was wrong of him to take that shot at us

I actually read an article that said he was in Stillwater to present the trophy to the Sooners. The thing that irks me is they alos mailed the volleyball trophy to us. I cannot wait untill tomorrow it is a must win situation for two reasons.

1. The obvious humbeling of Beebe

2. Putting the CT to rest

i dont understand why people are crying/so upset about this. In 2008 the Big 12 mailed it to MU and our AD delivered it to the team the day they got it.... 5 days after they won the division. Who freaking cares. people are looking to make a HUGE deal of of nothing, nothing was done different..........

OR WAS IT!?!?!? They have been out to get MU since 08!!!! Where is my tin foil hat!!!!

:sarcasm

I just dont see the big deal of it.... but i might be alone on that, i dont know.....

• Fire 3

i dont understand why people are crying/so upset about this. In 2008 the Big 12 mailed it to MU and our AD delivered it to the team the day they got it.... 5 days after they won the division. Who freaking cares. people are looking to make a HUGE deal of of nothing, nothing was done different..........

OR WAS IT!?!?!? They have been out to get MU since 08!!!! Where is my tin foil hat!!!!

I just dont see the big deal of it by i might be alone on that.....

not really... I just hope we get to see the awkward moment tomorrow night if the Huskers pull it off! That will be epic... ;)

I just dont see the big deal of it.... but i might be alone on that, i dont know.....

I've mentioned the Tigers' trophy in '08 several times, but there's a lot of hysteria to overcome.

The sad thing is, if you strip away the hysteria here, there's still plenty of factual issues to levy against the Big XII. They get overlooked too often, though. So it goes.

:yeah

And although nebraska fans are a little crazy ( honestly......look around....you know its true ;) ) the vast majority are good folks and taking pot shots at any team, regardless if you follow it up with compliments or not, is uncalled for when you are in a position like Beebe is. You are supposed to be unbiased, professional and neutral.

I just dont see the big deal of it by i might be alone on that.....

not really... I just hope we get to see the awkward moment tomorrow night if the Huskers pull it off! That will be epic... ;)

:lol:

I've mentioned the Tigers' trophy in '08 several times, but there's a lot of hysteria to overcome.

The sad thing is, if you strip away the hysteria here, there's still plenty of factual issues to levy against the Big XII. They get overlooked too often, though. So it goes.

It is just crazy people fuel to the fire. I know we are on the same page on this. This conference is far from perfect and has been for a while. The officials were bad year round for all teams. Ne benifited from some non calls and suffered from others that should not be called on them or from others not being called. But that is not just a Ne issue. There are a number of games this year that have been as bad. Ne/ATM might have been the worst...but it is not by itself and you are not the only team.

The leadership in the big 12 has been poor and the in-fighting continues to get worse..... it is what it is... as you said knappy, "so it goes..."