Taylor Starting

I like the call if Martinez starts. Even if Taylor can't run at all and has extremely limited mobility he can still throw the ball better than Green. Taylor won the Oklahoma State game for us threw the air so I don't know why he couldn't do it again.

He was still a threat to run in the OSU game. Without that threat, his ability to make plays in the passing game is severely diminished.

To me it sounded like they were speculating, mainly beucae Bo said it was a game time decision. Another point a huge face palm to anyone whot thinks that they have a better evaluation of Taylors injuries than the coaches. Who the hell hears theses guys speculating that THEY THINK Taylor will start and use that as reason to call for Wats to leave. How well did you actually think that post through.

homer_facepalm.jpg

I like the call if Martinez starts. Even if Taylor can't run at all and has extremely limited mobility he can still throw the ball better than Green. Taylor won the Oklahoma State game for us threw the air so I don't know why he couldn't do it again.

He was still a threat to run in the OSU game. Without that threat, his ability to make plays in the passing game is severely diminished.

Plus if his tow and ankle are still bothering him it will really hurt his footwork in the passing game, which we saw against A&M.

Plus if his tow and ankle are still bothering him it will really hurt his footwork in the passing game, which we saw against A&M.

Guy ran for 112 yards against OSU. However, when he's in the defense needs to account for him, at least early on. Maybe we can hit 'em with a long run like we did against Mizzou before OU is sure that he's gimpy. If he is.

I, for one, hope that having him start doesn't take Rex running the Wildcat out of the game plan. It did at A&M.

Martinez has been and will be our best option at quarterback. Cody Green had a good showing against Colorado but that was in part to the running game being effective. We have problems when the opposing teams put 9 defenders in the box to stop our run and force us to pass. Oklahoma is going to have no respect for our passing game until we prove otherwise, which is unlikely. Martinez has better throwing skills than Green if he is healthy and I would also chose to play Lee before Green in this case also.

It would be "awesome" if Tmart was indeed healthy enough to turn on the after-burners. He looked so banged up the last time we saw him on the field it would seem to be highly unlikely though.

But just "maybe" he's got enough in the tank to squeeze out "one" game......then rest a month for the bowl. Oh, that would be sooooooo great!