Taylor Starting

Well, hey, if he's near healthy-then I would start him as well. If he can plant and throw off that ankle, then he is usually a much more effective passer than Cody. Same thing goes for if he can cut off that ankle and have the toe not affect him-he is a much more effective runner than Cody.

If he's near 100%, then he is a much better start.

This is just a prediction on what the guys think.......... Honestly it doesnt matter who starts. We are gonna have to play our best game of the year by far. especially the defense. Everybody has to do their job. Remember Martinez at 80% it was the KU game, he couldnt out run the LB's we he did run and some of his passes were wayyyy off.

This must be an act of god. He was limping like a lame horse when I was in the Hewitt today.

Interesting...I thought he would be with the rest of the team in Dallas? Please expand...

I'm sure it was during lunchtime when he saw him and someone posted in an other thread that the team left at 3:30.

no matter who starts, i hope Watson figures out that our best chance to win will be handing the ball to Helu and Rex. Without the ineffective-against-top25-defenses-especially-with -a-guy-who-is-hurt-or-with-a-guy-who-isn't-fast-enough-to-run-it read zone option. get it? lol

Martin-ez hurt isn't effective to run the zone read, and Greene just doesn't run it well. so line up in 2 TE and FB and pound it.

Dammit, now I feel like the game is in Watson's hands instead of the players. Not good

This decision is Pelini's as usual. Watson is likely on the same page, but honestly if it blows up the guy who should get the questioned is Bo.

Green had a solid performance last week, but this is a step up. I don't know. I think I'd go with Cody still, but it's not like he lit it up. Taylor has some cold spells but he is also possibly more useful in the passing game than Cody. Tough call.

True

To me it sounded like they were speculating, mainly beucae Bo said it was a game time decision. Another point a huge face palm to anyone whot thinks that they have a better evaluation of Taylors injuries than the coaches. Who the hell hears theses guys speculating that THEY THINK Taylor will start and use that as reason to call for Wats to leave. How well did you actually think that post through.

homer_facepalm.jpg

Umm...ready to eat that crow?