Taylor Starting

This decision is Pelini's as usual. Watson is likely on the same page, but honestly if it blows up the guy who should get the questioned is Bo.

Green had a solid performance last week, but this is a step up. I don't know. I think I'd go with Cody still, but it's not like he lit it up. Taylor has some cold spells but he is also possibly more useful in the passing game than Cody. Tough call.

Per Huskerpedia...some posters on there are stating he is a go! Also...they stated that he looks pretty damn good in practice..but come game time, they might have to inject some cortizone in the ole bumb toe. I guess the ankle is feeling better than it did against A&M...lets hope this is true! I hope Taylor plays! Worrrd! :bonesflag:

You have got to be kiddin me. Wats needs to leave now. Are they seriously choosing a gimpy Martinez over a healthy Green?

http://www.1620thezone.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5036437

Starts at 7:15

Ha ha! So Watson is an idiot for starting an 80% T-Mart over 100% CG. The alternative is: Watson is an idiot for starting a 100% Green over an 80% T-Mart. That's why I doubt if Wats spends much time reading the Interwebs.

• Fire 1

Ok.... They have played a gimpy T-Mart in front of Green many times, and it hasn't been pretty. Hopefully, he is healthier than most think. If T-Mart is healthy, and ALL of the rumors are BS, he gives the offense the best chance of scoring points.

I AM A CODY GREEN FAN... Read my posts from last week... I wanted Green to start. I think he is a class act and will be a very, very good QB... If put in the right scenario (Like Wats did last week), Green can get the job done.

But, remember......THIS IS OU, NOT COLORADO.... Green did enough too win the game, or at least "not lose it"... This is a totally different defense than last week...

If Taylor is near 90%, then I say start him...see how he looks, but go to Green the moment it is obvious that T-Mart can't be effective. Green will not be affected by "coming off of the bench".... Only issue is if Watson is smart enough to remember to change his offensive style once Cody goes in.