***Official Big XII Championship Game Discussion***

Stoops better learn quick what punters and kickers are for. He is just slapping our offense in the face and has left at the least 6 points off the board. I dont care, Stoops is calling like a moron so far tonight. This is a game that could ends up 17-14 or 10-7, he may want those 6 points and i just dont know what he's trying to prove.

There was frickin 10 seconds left in quarter. He could have talked about it for 10 minutes. What an idiot!

!

OOPS! I should be saying POP goes the Hoptober, shouldn't I? Habit, I guess. I usually drink Sam Adams, but this was on sale and is just as good. But then there's the whole superstition thing. "Pop goes the Sam Adams" was working very well against Misery. Can I get a ruling? Superstition or accuracy? Because there will be a few Pops tonight.

Oklahoma is loading up the middle to stop the run.

I think we are probably going to shut it down for a while on offense and just try to get field goals. Not looking like an effective passing night for Taylor. Got to get him confidence but Bo might not want to open up the game for that.