Scott Frost for OC!!!

When Frost was at UNI I got to meet him quite a few times. Once he came over to my home to watch a UFC fight with another coach who lived in my hood. He is a very stand up character. Nebraska would be blessed to have him on staff for that reason alone. The players at UNI thought the most of him and played hard for him. That being said I hope he never comes here to coach. With the ungrateful fan base rearing its ugly head I would not want such a good guy subject to it. No one can perform at a level expected at Nebraska. Or at least on this board.

When Frost was at UNI I got to meet him quite a few times. Once he came over to my home to watch a UFC fight with another coach who lived in my hood. He is a very stand up character. Nebraska would be blessed to have him on staff for that reason alone. The players at UNI thought the most of him and played hard for him. That being said I hope he never comes here to coach. With the ungrateful fan base rearing its ugly head I would not want such a good guy subject to it. No one can perform at a level expected at Nebraska. Or at least on this board.

If you do what you're paid to do, then nobody is going to rear their ugly head at you.

Look at the defensive coaches. Nobody says hoot about them because save one bad performance this year our defense has played mightily well.

If you do what you're paid to do, then nobody is going to rear their ugly head at you.

Look at the defensive coaches. Nobody says hoot about them because save one bad performance this year our defense has played mightily well.

The defense played more consistent then the offense, but not their best game. They had some pretty bonehead plays also.

How sweet of you to be concerned for him, but save it. Being from and playing for nebraska Im sure he would know what to expect and if he's man enough to handle pressure.

The defense played more consistent then the offense, but not their best game. They had some pretty bonehead plays also.

True, but you can't expect the defense to play lights out every game. The defense absolutely did enough to win that game yesterday, making Oklahoma fight for almost everything they wanted. They didn't make it easy for Oklahoma and you had to expect Oklahoma to make plays considering the offensive talent they have.

Also, the Idaho, Texas, Washington, and Iowa State games all had fairly high point totals for the defense because of offensive turnovers in the red zone. Save some costly errors by the offense, our defense could have an even much better scoring defense than they already do.

My point, more or less, is that the defense played about as well as you could expect them to this year after losing key leadership in the secondary, linebacking corp, and defensive line. The offense returned many starters (10 of 11 to be specific) and played far more inconsistent over the course of the season.

Scott Frost has played under Bill Walsh, Tom Osborne, and Bill Parcels. That is pretty impressive. He is coaching at a hot Oregon program. I am not a fan of Scott Frost for OC, and I dont think it will happen.

Do you really think Bo would run a fast break offense?

I think Bo just wants production...............however that happens is fine.

The Oline has improved quite a bit over the last three years hasn't it? I don't think Cotton is going anywhere.

I don't think so. I actually thought the offensive lines under Callahan performed more consistently than the ones we've got now.

Offense never really was the problem under Callahan. He had his blunders offensively, but they were nothing like this.

not even close, there was no evidence of steady improvement this year at all. against much lesser talent they played well, SDSU, not so much....we continue to have problems here...

Scott Frost has played under Bill Walsh, Tom Osborne, and Bill Parcels. That is pretty impressive. He is coaching at a hot Oregon program. I am not a fan of Scott Frost for OC, and I dont think it will happen.

Do you really think Bo would run a fast break offense?

Just because Oregon goes fast doesn't mean we have to go fast. You can execute at whatever tempo you want. The no-huddle offense can make Oregon's offense deadly, but I don't think that's the only thing that makes it effective.

• Fire 1

I would put Scott's name in for WR coach. Say what you want about Chip Kelly and his knowledge, but those receiver perform the way they do because it is Scott teaching them everyday in drills. Scott is the one developing that talent. It's obvious our receiving talent, whatever caliber it may be, isnt improving whatsoever. Gilmore is not getting the job done anymore. Quarterbacks are not improving, if anything our star has digressed, so Watson is not getting the job done. Cotton? Im still on the fence with the o'line, if not slightly in favor of the job they have done.