LOUISIANA HUSKER!!!!

huskers1

We have a LH but its two different folks. I have never, ever seen the HI LH here.

Willie is the man.

yep right on point about Pelini showing interest in Miami. chuckleshuffle Everyone should pm him for information.

How do you know he didnt? BTW Willie has been dead on more than anyone else here Ive seen.

Willie was completely on point here, and if you paid attention he said that Bo was not going to go. I don't know how relieved anyone should be about the situation even with Bo staying on, as he more or less let it get out there that he was displeased with the athletic department/university for the A&M reprimands, conveniently right in the aftermath of letting the Miami story fester for a couple of days.

I think it's a subtle statement from Bo, to Harvey.

We have a LH but its two different folks. I have never, ever seen the HI LH here.

Willie is the man.

yep right on point about Pelini showing interest in Miami. chuckleshuffle Everyone should pm him for information.

How do you know he didnt? BTW Willie has been dead on more than anyone else here Ive seen.

I'm sure I give Willie the most "grief" here at HB, but I'd definitely agree with this statement. It's getting to the point where I'll believe Willie over Bo anymore. Kinda sad.

Willie is the man.

Willie was completely on point here, and if you paid attention he said that Bo was not going to go. I don't know how relieved anyone should be about the situation even with Bo staying on, as he more or less let it get out there that he was displeased with the athletic department/university for the A&M reprimands, conveniently right in the aftermath of letting the Miami story fester for a couple of days.

We have a winner.

• Fire 1

Willie is the man.

IBR or I could have could have told you that BO was not going to a School that fired a coach with a winning record, lack of facilities, and can hardly sell out their stadium even against good teams. Bo said he had no interest that refutes with Willie saying their was some interest.

Anyone think Pelini let the Miami talk fester to get people off firing Watson kick everyone was on? I doubt Pelini that devious it's probably more that he doesnt care what people are saying.

Willie is the man.

:blink:

you did say OWA was a silent commit....

Willie is the man.

:blink:

You the man too Canes, you always bring meat and potatoes to the board.

Willie is the man.

IBR or I could have could have told you that BO was not going to a School that fired a coach with a winning record, lack of facilities, and can hardly sell out their stadium even against good teams. Bo said he had no interest that refutes with Willie saying their was some interest.

Anyone think Pelini let the Miami talk fester to get people off firing Watson kick everyone was on? I doubt Pelini that devious it's probably more that he doesnt care what people are saying.

So....If there was interest then you think Bo would release a statement that said "Yeah, I kind of was interested but decided not to go."

or better yet

"I just did this to rub Harvey;s nose in it and scare you all."

That really seems possible to you?

Gotta give some props to my man Ez E too. He knows whats up.

Ez E and Willie are the two I look for when I want to know what is happening.

They're Mavericks!!!!!

Don't forget Nexus. He's one of the few who seems to have his finger on what's going on as well.

BTW, whatever happened to Ohio Pete? He was pretty accurate also. Wish he'd post again.