Cool dream that I had before I woke up

Well I had a dream last night that was pretty sweet. Here is how it started off it was a home game for Nebraska and we were playing LSU at home. We were losing 20-15 to LSU in the 4th quarter and we had the ball on 3rd and Goal on the 3 yard line,on 3rd down Cody did a qb sneak and at first got stoned then on a 2nd effort dragged 2 defenders to the 1 yard line for a 2 yard gain.On the next play burkhead punched it in for a Td up the gut and we then lead it 22-20. Lsu then drove the ball onto our side of the field but then didn't make on 3rd down and had to punt it due to being barely out of field goal range. Lavonte david was back to receive the punt and caught it at the 5-10ish yard line he ran to the far left of the field cut back and then started flying down the right side line everybody blocked well and Lavonte only had 1 tackle to break to make it to the house,I then came out of nowhere from the middle of the field and flew in and knocked the final guy on his back and then lavonte ran by me and scored. After Lavonte scored I ran up to him in the endzone and jumped in the air and we both bumped into eachother back to back in mid air accept I didn't whif on it like will muschamp did lol . After the Td we were up 29-20 on lsu and the game was out of reach due to it being a 2 score game with not much time left.

then came out of nowhere from the middle of the field and flew in and knocked the final guy on his back and then lavonte ran by me and scored.

Were you an NU player, or was this one of those Woody Hayes deals? Cool dream either way.