What was the worst play

My immediate thought was the OP's. I'll throw in our drive after washington scored to open the half and we ripped off a couple nice first downs on the ground so Shawn "find what works and do something else" Watson decided to throw and we lose yards thus destroying our rhythm and showing me that nothing will change as long as he is calling plays...

For me it was the TD pass to Kyler. I dont care. We're flat out luck we didnt get shutout. That td pass was the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Shoulda been picked but it just happened to land in Kyler's hands. Fricking gross.

Agreed. I couldn't believe that didn't get picked. It looked like the pass from Iowa State's failed 2-pt. conversion, only without the gust of wind.

I have to go with the previously mentioned Cody hand off to Roy Insta-tackle. Now idk if I read it right, but as I was watching the play, the linebacker/D-End, whomever it was that hit Roy, was waiting for Roy to get the ball, had Cody pulled the ball and kept it, he had a lane right up the left side about the size of a truck, and that lane was vacated by that linebacker/DE. Am I saying that Cody would've gotten much? No, The tackler very well could've made the play on Cody, that's just what I saw.

There were many but the one that stands out was the play when it was 3rd and long late in the game and Watson dials up a friggen play action pass for a sack. We couldn't run the ball the entire game yet Watson decides to call a play action pass. It was almost comical!

agree, a long hook should have been extended into the coaching box upstairs......what a waste, what a joke for a coach!

and some folks want to keep his lame ass? wow...all i can say is just wow.....

I am going with Taylor's 2 "flip" passes, what the hell was he doing!!! My dog could have been walking funny today if she was in the same room! Also going to have to go with the Rexcat pass where he fumbled, right then i knew we didn't respect Washington if we were pulling that out already.

These were my WTF plays ....... I assume total dumd decision was not on Watson I doudt he even would call this. But maybe he called the 2nd seeing it as a new twist to the play book.

There were many but the one that stands out was the play when it was 3rd and long late in the game and Watson dials up a friggen play action pass for a sack. We couldn't run the ball the entire game yet Watson decides to call a play action pass. It was almost comical!

agree, a long hook should have been extended into the coaching box upstairs......what a waste, what a joke for a coach!

and some folks want to keep his lame ass? wow...all i can say is just wow.....

Even the annoucers called stupid on this one.

I'm going to pretend this thread said the most amusing play. I got a kick out of Cody Green coming in at the 1 yard line. Yeah, I know Taylor got injured, but the staff always puts Cody in no-win situations and my frustration boiled into amusement because otherwise I would have killed somebody.

Oh, I also got a kick out of our offense scoring on themselves. Think about it for a second; only we could do that. Our offense gave up 9 points last night. Our offense scored MORE points for the other team. SMH.