5 Things That NEED To Happen

BIG ERN

1. Shawn Watson has to go. Wouldn't mind if all other offensive coaches joined.

2. Martinez needs to be moved to WR. (Unless Green/Turner/Starling can't improve on throwing the ball).

3. Screen passes need to be called.

4. Quit fumbling and dropping the football!!! IF you do so you DON'T play. Only solution.

5. WR's need to be taught how to run routes besides the 5 yard slant.

Moose's suggestions:

2. Martinez needs to be moved to WR Another team. (Unless Green/Turner/Starling can't improve on throwing the ball).

3. Screen passes need to be called when the defenses are playing so aggressive.

4. Quit fumbling and dropping the football!!! IF you do so you DON'T play. Only solution.

Moose's suggestions:

2. Martinez needs to be moved to WR Another team. (Unless Green/Turner/Starling can't improve on throwing the ball).

3. Screen passes need to be called when the defenses are playing so aggressive.

Add to the list: Clean up the penalties. I must admit, I have supported Bo all this time and didn't mind that he bitched at the refs, but I don't recall any calls be wrong last night. He needs to clean up this sh#t then he wouldn't have to be bitching at the refs most of the game.

People need to give Taylor another chance. He has looked terrible these past few games, but early in the season he was playing extremely well and in the Oklahoma State game and the Missouri game he was throwing the ball quite well. Let's see what he can do when he's healthy again. My only concern is that I truly think the other players on the team don't like him, and I think that along with the high expectations and critical fan base have caused what was once a confident/cocky kid turn into a kid trying to force the action and not trusting his instincts. Two plays stood out in my mind:

1) After Taylor threw the TD pass, he barely celebrated with anybody.

2) When Taylor got hurt, literally NOBODY went over to ask how he's doing or comfort him.

2. Martinez needs to be moved to WR. (Unless Green/Turner/Starling can't improve on throwing the ball).

3. Screen passes need to be called.

Hmm I think you do #1 and the other 4 take care of themselves. No Taylor at Qb with new OC thus eliminating a large part of #4. The new OC takes care of 3 and 5 also so yeah....just #1 needs to happen.

People need to give Taylor another chance. He has looked terrible these past few games, but early in the season he was playing extremely well and in the Oklahoma State game and the Missouri game he was throwing the ball quite well. Let's see what he can do when he's healthy again. My only concern is that I truly think the other players on the team don't like him, and I think that along with the high expectations and critical fan base have caused what was once a confident/cocky kid turn into a kid trying to force the action and not trusting his instincts. Two plays stood out in my mind:

2) When Taylor got hurt, literally NOBODY went over to ask how he's doing or comfort him.

He shot puts the football when he throws. He locks onto his primary receiver seldomly moving on in a progression. He can't read a defense. These things have been there the whole year. Okis State has a crap secondary, so as nice as it was to see Taylor throw well there it was a bit of smoke and mirrors. Mizzou had already been gashed so bad on the ground that you or I probably could have had a decent throwing day against that defense that would take three steps toward the line fearing the run. It has been there in plain sight all year.

We've seen what he can do when healthy. Run past piss poor defenses. Even when healthy he couldn't shake a defender one on one in the open field. Watch the season, again it is plainly obvious. The only juke I saw out of Taylor was in the opener at the one yard line. He is a walking ball security issue with good straight line speed. That could sum up Taylor.

As far as his attitude it has sucked since the injury but his ego has been there the whole year. A friend of mine on the team told me flatout the OLine was pissed at him in the SDSU game and could care less what happened to him. A question to you, did you ever see Taylor celebrate with any of his teammates after everytime they scored? Seldom occurance. The Colorado game summed it up the best for me with this kid. He sat in front of the heater the WHOLE game. Never moved to listen to the offensive meetings on the bench, never talked to Cody(well he talked to Kody Spano a couple of times) or Lee, and never once sported a headset to follow what was going on offensively. A kid that cares would have been up there with the rest of the back ups watching first hand what defenses try to do against our crap offense and learned all he could.

Whatever goes on from here with Taylor, I could care less. Until he shows an attitude of wanting to be the leader, whatever.

:rant

He shot puts the football when he throws. He locks onto his primary receiver seldomly moving on in a progression. He can't read a defense. These things have been there the whole year. Okis State has a crap secondary, so as nice as it was to see Taylor throw well there it was a bit of smoke and mirrors. Mizzou had already been gashed so bad on the ground that you or I probably could have had a decent throwing day against that defense that would take three steps toward the line fearing the run. It has been there in plain sight all year.

We've seen what he can do when healthy. Run past piss poor defenses. Even when healthy he couldn't shake a defender one on one in the open field. Watch the season, again it is plainly obvious. The only juke I saw out of Taylor was in the opener at the one yard line. He is a walking ball security issue with good straight line speed. That could sum up Taylor.

As far as his attitude it has sucked since the injury but his ego has been there the whole year. A friend of mine on the team told me flatout the OLine was pissed at him in the SDSU game and could care less what happened to him. A question to you, did you ever see Taylor celebrate with any of his teammates after everytime they scored? Seldom occurance. The Colorado game summed it up the best for me with this kid. He sat in front of the heater the WHOLE game. Never moved to listen to the offensive meetings on the bench, never talked to Cody(well he talked to Kody Spano a couple of times) or Lee, and never once sported a headset to follow what was going on offensively. A kid that cares would have been up there with the rest of the back ups watching first hand what defenses try to do against our crap offense and learned all he could.

Whatever goes on from here with Taylor, I could care less. Until he shows an attitude of wanting to be the leader, whatever.

:rant

Agree 100% For those that didnt watch the Tennesse game they have a freshman QB named Bray. I noticed on the sidelines he is down talking and encouraging is Olineman..... like it was his team as a leader should. I have never seen that with Taylor in any game. It may have happened but it was a extremely rare occurance.

If Taylor wants to be a leader act like it..... he clearly doesnt, maybe thats why he doesnt have the respect of his teammates. The boy has got a lot of growing up to do this offseason.

6) Learn how to get the team ready to play every game even the easy ones, SD State, Wasthington last night. Clearly BO did not get the guys ready to go last night.

I love Bo...but I hate to say it...it's true! This rests on Bo's shoulders this time....

no. it doesnt. believe it or not, we dont always have to pinpoint blame on somebody every time something goes wrong.

How about our defensive coordinator Carl grows a brain? same with the defensive linemen

Locker scrambled all night long... drop back a person from the defensive line to contain the scrambles...

Dennard and Amukamara play so good defensively that it covers up for the nebraska defense. Last night we were exposed. Nobody could stop the washington's run game. Polk gained like 7 yards a run. Defensive tackles and ends need to step it up. Suh isn't here to babysit you anymore

6) Learn how to get the team ready to play every game even the easy ones, SD State, Wasthington last night. Clearly BO did not get the guys ready to go last night.

I love Bo...but I hate to say it...it's true! This rests on Bo's shoulders this time....

no. it doesnt. believe it or not, we dont always have to pinpoint blame on somebody every time something goes wrong.

If this contiunes the PROBLEM will be on Bo. This is Bo's football team he is the man in charge. If doesnt do things to make the program right..... then he will have nobody to blame but himself.

You dont point the finger you point the thumb.