I just read a tweet from Sean Callahan that Watson is a candidate for the open Pitt job. There are some other names we know on the list too (located at PantherLair.com). I for one don't think this has any chance of happening since Miami of Ohio didn't even hire him, the results of the bowl game, etc. but I find it interesting nevertheless.

I tried to check out the site but it isn't free and I'm not paying for it.

If he wanted to make the big splash he wouldn't have hired Haywood from Miami (Ohio). Indications are that he'll hire someone "safe" - Watson certainly wouldn't be all that controversial. Haywood was hired to emphasize discipline and character. Watson could live up to that bill.

Probably good to now know how Haywood would have emphasized discipline and character. Pedey must have a lucky rabbits foot he carries around because it helped him and Pitt miss an abuse lawsuit by players in the future.

Do we really think Pedey will be allowed to hire another coach? They were calling for his head before Dave W was fired and with his next hire being charged with felony assault....would you trust him?

only reason he makes another hire is because they need another coach in there now and there isn't time to fire him, find another AD, and then have that new AD bring in a coach.