Tate Forcier Needs a Home

:yeah I don't see how Forcier could help anyway, we have young Qb's that should only get better with time and maturity... cough, TMART, cough, cough...

You must have missed the memo just like me. Apparently Taylor has already hit his ceiling and will never get any better than he was in the first four games of 2010. He's the only player in the history of football who is, for reasons modern science cannot determine, incapable of getting any better than he is right now.

It's truly a tragedy. If only Shakespeare were alive to write about it. Woe, alas.

• Fire 3

:yeah I don't see how Forcier could help anyway, we have young Qb's that should only get better with time and maturity... cough, TMART, cough, cough...

You must have missed the memo just like me. Apparently Taylor has already hit his ceiling and will never get any better than he was in the first four games of 2010. He's the only player in the history of football who is, for reasons modern science cannot determine, incapable of getting any better than he is right now.

It's truly a tragedy. If only Shakespeare were alive to write about it. Woe, alas.

Can you imagine if we had the T-Mart of 2 years ago, in his prime....we would have been unstoppable!

I expect that Taylor will get better every year that he is in the program. I fully expect that after a solid spring and summer camp that he will cut his fumbles in half. I think it will also help him reduce the delay of game penalties and blown time outs. I would think that he would develop the skill of throwing the ball out of bounds after holding onto it for 6 seconds.

I do believe that he will improve.

Isn't not possible for us to bring him in because of Big Ten regulations anyways?

Not sure how that works. Perhaps there's a loophole, but the question is moot. He's not coming here because his issue is grade-oriented. He's not academically qualified to play D1 ball right now, is my understanding. He'll go JUCO and emerge somewhere else later on, presuming he has enough eligibility.

Can you imagine if we had the T-Mart of 2 years ago, in his prime....we would have been unstoppable!

Oh man - this is almost unbelievable to think about......

You win some you lose some - ala the 49ers and Chiefs with Montana....

Oh Well....

i personally think we need a qb more like Zac Lee was this year when healthy. He is a decent enough runner to run an option but can also throw the ball well when his arm is not messed up. teams like to target the run game when playing us. look at our losses this year. we did not run the ball efficiently at all, whether it be the defense we play against stopping us or our guys just not performing. we need a guy that can throw well and run averagely to fall back on. who says we need a lightning fast qb to run an option offense with the backs we have if we have a qb who can pick up 3 or 4 yards or pitch it and let the backs gain 7-8 awesome.

• Fire 1

the kid is gonna go to a team that he thinks is 'big time' where ever in his mind he convinces himself that fits this bill... truth he did show some heart and class sitting down but you dont go from being a QB from a (historically) great program to the small time.... i expect juco and then dreams of CAM Newton running throug his head...................

You must have missed the memo just like me. Apparently Taylor has already hit his ceiling and will never get any better than he was in the first four games of 2010. He's the only player in the history of football who is, for reasons modern science cannot determine, incapable of getting any better than he is right now. It's truly a tragedy. If only Shakespeare were alive to write about it. Woe, alas.

hes like the benjamin button of football