Husker Tunnel Walk Song

marble

Sound system should be beefed. Last time I was there was 2004, but it sounds like things haven't changed much since. As soon as the first few notes came out the entire crowd went so nuts it was impossible to hear it. I guess that's what you get with 85,000 people all experiencing the best day of their life (first place tie with any other Husker games).

• 6 months later...

Saw this debate on another board. I clicked on the Metallica Enter the sandman and thought the first bit with Ecstasy of Gold was better. For some reason that music is inspiring and makes me want to battle to the end. They can also do a freeze on the good

(huskers making plays from the previous week). Bad would be a freeze on a current opponent (group shot. ) Ugly would be other teams mascot or Larry Cable guy (j/k) or something funny. They could have a lot of fun with that. Could also be a halftime highlight show of the first half plays.

I like the 300 violin thing.

It seems like every year, everyone complains about the sound system. People write letters and emails to the athletic department. You would think that TO and the administration can tell that the sound is a problem. Yet nothing is done. Just make it a priority and fix the sound system. It wouldn't be all that expensive especially when you consider the expansion already being done and the amount of donations coming in. I just don't get why nothing has been done yet.

????

It seems like every year, everyone complains about the sound system. People write letters and emails to the athletic department. You would think that TO and the administration can tell that the sound is a problem. Yet nothing is done. Just make it a priority and fix the sound system. It wouldn't be all that expensive especially when you consider the expansion already being done and the amount of donations coming in. I just don't get why nothing has been done yet.

????

They had a survey last year about things that needed to be addressed and the sound system didn't receive enough support for them to do anything, mainly because 1/2 to 3/4 of the stadium can hear it just fine.

Stick with Sirius. Fix the sound system so the entire stadium can hear what is being played/said.

Couldn't agree more.

Apparently, huskers.com had a survey up within the last couple of years asking fans if the sound system should be upgraded. By the looks of things, and from what I heard, the interest level wasn't there.

I find this baffling. People in North stadium complain it's too loud, people in South stadium can't hear a damn thing. I know that the decibels from the crowd can outweigh those from speakers, but I should at least be able to hear the announcer when people are casually talking before the game.