Big Surprise???

If this were true, what would he coach? We've got the best secondary coach in in biz. Unless it was for LBs, of course.

Could this be to fill the speculated coaching changes?

The presumption (if you're referring to the "big surprise") is that the coaching changing will be on offense. If he was coming to NU to coach, it would have to be as LBs coach. Unless maybe Sanders is moving to LB coach and Raymond was coming in to be secondary coach.

If this were true, what would he coach? We've got the best secondary coach in in biz. Unless it was for LBs, of course.

The presumption (if you're referring to the "big surprise") is that the coaching changing will be on offense. If he was coming to NU to coach, it would have to be as LBs coach. Unless maybe Sanders is moving to LB coach and Raymond was coming in to be secondary coach.

As much as I love Sanders, I've heard that his job may not be as safe as we would think. I would hate to lose him because I think he is a great coach. And as far as this being the "big suprise," I don't think Bo would come out and say tomorrow there will be a big suprise and being talking about a coaching change...that is classless (not tha Bo is the classiest guy). I believe the "big suprise" to have to do with recruiting.

As much as I love Sanders, I've heard that his job may not be as safe as we would think. I would hate to lose him because I think he is a great coach. And as far as this being the "big suprise," I don't think Bo would come out and say tomorrow there will be a big suprise and being talking about a coaching change...that is classless (not tha Bo is the classiest guy). I believe the "big suprise" to have to do with recruiting.

I've heard the same thing. Our secondary has been terrible the last couple years. Can him! :sarcasm

I've heard the same thing. Our secondary has been terrible the last couple years. Can him! :sarcasm

I think he has done a great job...I would hate to lose him. But I don't think his job is in jeopardy because of his coaching performance (not sure how anyone could argue that...but I wont underestimate the power of this board), but rather off the field issues maybe the reason for his possible departure.

three pages and nothing about Scott Frost? I am disappoint

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

Brown could possibly be ready to just move on. I can't beleive that we would ask him to leave. And as far as Sanders, I've heard the rumors as well.

all i've heard is that sanders is in trouble but not what he is in trouble with...he didn't pull a frankie did he? and i do find it hard to believe that brown would be ready to move on.

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

Brown could possibly be ready to just move on. I can't beleive that we would ask him to leave. And as far as Sanders, I've heard the rumors as well.

all i've heard is that sanders is in trouble but not what he is in trouble with...he didn't pull a frankie did he? and i do find it hard to believe that brown would be ready to move on.

I don't know what he is in trouble with either and I sure hope Brown sticks around...he is too good to lose...

I don't know what he is in trouble with either and I sure hope Brown sticks around...he is too good to lose...

Did he pull a Carl Pelini and bone a donors wife?

pull a frankie....brown....asked to leave....trouble....rumors....pull a pelini

this is beginning to sound like a mob movie

i know, but hey no dead horse heads in a bed yet right?

not that im aware of.

i cant stop thinking about 'pull a pelini.' hey mods...can i change my handle please?!? you have my full permission to do so.